Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dvtny2 View Post
    oh ok, thanks.

Do people look at you like you're crazy when you do crossfit in a regular gym?
    Yes, but I like to keep 'em guessing.
    BTW, I met the operating officer for Fit and Fearless Crossfit and Krav Maga, great guy. They offer discounts for APD, waive the sign up fee and discounted monthly. I may consider it, I just wish it is was closer to my home.
    "... Somewhere Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace..."

Comment

• Originally posted by AV8R View Post
      Yes, but I like to keep 'em guessing.
      BTW, I met the operating officer for Fit and Fearless Crossfit and Krav Maga, great guy. They offer discounts for APD, waive the sign up fee and discounted monthly. I may consider it, I just wish it is was closer to my home.
      Sweet, thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out. I;m not sure if I wanna be doing crossfit while in the academy yet. I may just join a regular gym for that time.
      "Good people sleep well in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to commit acts of violence on their behalf."

Comment

• Bear crawls!!!! Who knew....

So, in preparation for the Tough Mudder GORUCK Challenge I'm doing in September I've been reading blogs from past participants. In one of the recent articles I read, someone described how throughout of the 11 hour challenge, they probably spent at least 2 of them doing bear crawls. So, I figured I'd better get working on my bear crawls...

I went to the the track Friday night and warmed up w/ a 2 mile run. Then I got to work on the Bear Crawls. Here's what I did

100 yard bear crawl
        10 burpees
        Did 3 sets w/ no rest.

My shoulders, traps, and hamstrings were killing me. And my traps are still a little sore today (Monday). Good Stuff!!!!

Comment

• Wife insisted on buying kettlebells for exercise. At first I though it was another exercise toy for her that she'd stop using and it would collect dust, like the treadmill, the wii fit games, etc, etc, etc.. Stuff she won't let me sell off cause she plans on using it some day. Well I used a 25lb kettleball and followed the exercise on the video that came with it. It's a half hour exercise video, I was winded by 15 minutes of the video. It is an exercise, and you do feel it in the legs at least.
          GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8476 users online. 431 members and 8045 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X