Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHU
    replied
    I use to and they will give you a hell of a workout. I had surgery last week on my knee so I'm not going to be doing anything for a while. But when I start back I'm going to use them again. When you are working out to get into academy shape all you really need is a pair of good running shoes and access to a public park to do pull ups and dips. Running, calisthenics, pull ups/dips and one dumb bell for turkish get ups is all you need to get into great shape for a police academy. The tension bands would also be a nice/cheap addition. You can get them for around 60 bucks.

Leave a comment:

• IwantTobeANYSP
    replied
    Originally posted by dewem07 View Post
    Combine resistance bands with free weights. For instance, when doing dumbbell flyes, wrap the bands around the seat and hold in each and while holding the weight. Combining bands and weights really tears up the muscles.
    I don't really have any free weights as of right now, I don't even know what dumbbell flyes are but thanks for the advice =]

Originally posted by SHU View Post
    Go to amazon and do a search for Bodylastics Max tension.
    Thanks, do you use this?

Leave a comment:

• SHU
    replied
    Go to amazon and do a search for Bodylastics Max tension.

Leave a comment:

• dewem07
    replied
    Combine resistance bands with free weights. For instance, when doing dumbbell flyes, wrap the bands around the seat and hold in each and while holding the weight. Combining bands and weights really tears up the muscles.

Leave a comment:

• IwantTobeANYSP
    started a topic resistance bands?

resistance bands?

I'm looking to buy some resistance bands , however the local stores do not sell strong ones. Could anyone recommend me of a brand and I'm looking to buy a light, medium, and a heavy one. I don't know how many pounds resistance bands go up too but I would like at least up to 70 lbs.

Thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10872 users online. 375 members and 10497 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X