300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work out schedule

What machines do you use when you work out.

Legs
    back
    chest
    arms
    biceps
    triceps

and how many reps do you do for each
    sigpic

Fist Pumping Like Champs
    GYM TAN LAUNDRY GTL
    Greased Up Italian Dancing Out-of-control

GUIDO

Average day for each for me is as follows:
    Legs:
    Squat 4 sets 20,12,10,8
    Hack squat 4 sets
    Leg press 4 sets
    Calf machine 6 sets
    Reverse calf machine (no idea what it is called) 4 sets
    hamstring curls 4 sets
    Leg Extensions 4 sets
    Alternating times Hip Flexor machine
    and others as I feel like changing up

Comment

Back
      Lat Pull Downs Wide 3 sets
      Lat Pull Downs wide but nuetral grip 3 sets
      Lat pull downs narrow 3 sets
      Seated Row 3 sets
      T-bar row 3 sets
      Upright or bent over row 3 sets
      1 arm bent over row 3 sets
      back Fly 4 sets
      Deadlift 4 sets
      Pull ups 2 burnouts superwide

Comment

Chest
        Flat Bench 4 sets either dumbell or barbell for all
        Incline 4 sets
        Decline 4 sets (machine most of the time)
        Flys 6 sets

Comment

Arms
          Preacher Curl 3 sets
          Hammer curl 3 sets
          barbell Curl 3 sets
          Incline Curl 3 sets
          Drag curl 2 burnouts
          Concentration curl 3 sets
          Tricep push downs 9 sets (3 flat bar, 3 ropes, 3 one arm d ring)
          Tricep Kickbacks 3 sets
          Skull crushers or one arm skull crushers depending on day 3 sets
          Reverse grip bench 2 burn outs
          Dips 4 burn outs

Comment

I frequently change my routines adding and removing lifts as I get bored, I usally try to do chest and tris together back and bis, legs and shoulders get there own days.

Comment

Push/Pull Routine

Day 1 (Weighted Pull Day): (Wide Grip Pull Up, Up Right Row, 1 Arm Row, Shrug, Close Grip Pull Up, Alternate Rotation Raise *Shoulder Exercise*), Biceps (Alternating DB Curl, Hammer Curl) 4 sets by 10 reps
              Day 2 (Core/Legs): Tire flips, medicine ball rope twists, whatever I feel like being punished with. Failure.
              Day 3 (Rubber Strength Band Push Day): Push Up, Rear Delt Raise, Fly, Side Raise, Press with Bands, OverHead Press), Triceps (OverHead Extension, Push Down) I do them with the super rubber bands to failure for 3 sets.
              Day 4: Off

Day 5, 6, and 7 starts it over but I alternate the weights and bands.

As a side note I do this in my basement with limited equipment.
              Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
              I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
              Originally posted by weinerdog2000
              as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

I don't use machines. They're for soccer moms with personal trainers.

Comment

Originally posted by Item9 View Post
                  Haha.. I was waiting for that one.
                  I like the pec fly machine because I just like the pump I feel from squeezing and holding for a second at the end of the rep, and I like a few of the tricep exercises with a cable and rope (pressdowns and overheads), but I mostly stick to free weights. One thing I added recently that I hope will show some results is weighted dips. Finally bought a nice little dip belt.

Lately, I do LOTS of reps of one legged calf raises on the leg press and on the seated calf raise machine, but that's just to rehab an injury.
                  "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

+1
                    “The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.”

-Captain Patrick Etheridge, U.S Life Saving Service

Comment

The only machines I use are a barbell, plates, a bench, and a power rack.

My workout schedule is Monday-squat, Tuesday-bench and close-grip bench, Thursday-Deadlift, and Friday-military press.

Yup. With the exception of injured people who are rehabbing.

Comment

Monday - Back Squat, Shoulder Press, Deadlift, Clean 5x5 each(70% of 1RM)
                        Tuesday - Back Squat, Shoulder Press, Deadlift, Clean 3x3 each(Normally 60% of 1RM)
                        Friday - Back Squat, Shoulder Press, Deadlift, Clean, 1x1 each(P.R day)

CrossFit in between strength sessions, usually 3-4 times per week
                        “The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.”

-Captain Patrick Etheridge, U.S Life Saving Service

Comment

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
                          Haha.. I was waiting for that one.
                          I like the pec fly machine because I just like the pump I feel from squeezing and holding for a second at the end of the rep, and I like a few of the tricep exercises with a cable and rope (pressdowns and overheads), but I mostly stick to free weights. One thing I added recently that I hope will show some results is weighted dips. Finally bought a nice little dip belt.

Lately, I do LOTS of reps of one legged calf raises on the leg press and on the seated calf raise machine, but that's just to rehab an injury.
                          I don't count the Lat pulldown/rowing station/cables as a machine I use that one all the time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10840 users online. 442 members and 10398 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X