300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Training question

Hey everyone, hopefully ya'll can answer this question.

I'm a full time police officer, but am looking for a part time gig on the side. If I were to get my NASM or CSCS certs are there any gyms or clubs that will hire personal trainers? I run into a problem because my schedule is the typical 12 hr shifts (2 on 2 off 3 on 2 off....) and I would not be able to have "regular" hours with the PT gig. Any suggestions?

Or if you all know of any good part time employment ideas for agency's that don't have any OT or off duty details.
    Last edited by TBL; 10-13-2010, 12:18 AM.

I know some gyms do hire personal trainers. In Texas 24 Hour Fitness hires personal trainers. I would think they would be kind of flexible on the hours because you'd be having to schedule individual clients anyway. I think other gyms don't hire trainers directly but maybe sort of give licenses to train people at their gym.
    "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

I know when I worked out with a trainer we scheduled around his schedule. He would block out the days he couldn't/wouldn't train with clients and we fit it in around that. Make sure you look for a gym that gives you that flexability. Good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9320 users online. 524 members and 8796 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X