300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Situps question

Hey all I am looking for ideas on how to hold my feet so I can do situps at a good pace.
    I have tried the couch but it lifts up under the force. Thanks for the help
    The sooner you understand that all your base are belongs to me the better off you will be.

I use the iron gym because i have the same problem. Heres a link if you don't know what it is and its only $20 at walmart. http://www.getirongym.com

Comment

You can also find a foot-holding bar at most fitness stores for less than $15.00. They slip under a closed door.

There's at least one in the weight room of the NH academy tactical center if you get over there to scope things out.

I use a decline bench for most ab work - I suck at sit ups and always have - but the couch works for me and the under-door bar is a cheap way out, too.
      The opinions expressed here are from the individual only and do not represent the view of any agency that the poster may be affiliated with

Comment

I use a set of dumbbells, typically (75s).
        www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

or if your a real badass you dont need anyone to hold your feet down.

OH YEAH!
          sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
          Rocky Balboa
          Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Do you have anything that you could weight the couch with? Heavy books, weights, a family member, or sand bags?
            - Ego

Not today, not on this shift, not on this call, not on this stop — I will not be caught unaware - Dave Smith
            Police Mental Health

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5899 users online. 338 members and 5561 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X