300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT Test diet

Im having a pt test at the end of the week and just wondering what the best diet for the rest of the week would be

Originally posted by UnivPD View Post
    Im having a pt test at the end of the week and just wondering what the best diet for the rest of the week would be
    My 2 cents...

High protein, low carbs (pasta, rice, bread, ect.). Keep your body hydrated with Fruits, veggies and H2O. Your protein can be chicken breast, fish, and red meat (small portions) if you eat it. The reason for this , is the harder your body has to struggle to digest and pull nutrients from your food, the more stamina, endurance, and strength you lose. It's not "conventional", but it's affective. I eat this way every day (no meat though) and I have the stamina/endurance of a 18yr old (I'm 35yrs old). Give it a try!! You will not be disappointed.

Sorry for any typos. I sent this from a mini laptop!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO U!!
    Last edited by bn6249; 09-07-2010, 06:15 PM.

"If there is no vision, there is no hope"

George Washington Carver 1864-1942

Comment

a couple days to go....dont change much, or else it could make u feel bad. stay away from anything extreme (deep fried twinkies or extra lean fat free tofu). no alcohol, plenty of water, just eat several sensible meals each day, u may want to increase complex carbs leading up to the pt test but if ur not familiar with "carbing up" than dont even worry about it (carbing up is NOT eating 3 plates of spaghetti the night before the pt test).

who are u pt'ing for? brpd, ebrso, lsp?
      The greatest injustice is using the law to keep justice at bay.

Comment

I passes, not as good as I would have liked, but passed. And it was for Texarkana

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13018 users online. 491 members and 12527 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X