300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many pills do you eat?

When you read about all the supplements and vitamins out there, the choices seem endless. I'm not including training supplements like creatine, protein, NO, etc. Between vitamins, fish oil, other fats, CoQ10, antioxidants, etc how many do people take?

Personally, I go with a
    Multivitamin
    An extra Vitamin C
    Cod Liver Oil
    Fish Oil

There's certainly others out there that I think are/could be helpful, but how many pills do I want to be eating everyday?

Wrong Ax OS....
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by Outshined
      How many are there? This is the third I have seen.
      Sorry, there's a bunch of derivations of AxleFoley I guess. I tried to change my name once I realized it, but the system won't let me change user name

Comment

vitamin c is the most abundant in our diet. you'd be hard pressed to find ANYONE needing to supplement it.....

i take a multi, fish oil, and msm

Comment

Mutli, fish oil, and glucosamine. Only other "product" I use is ON protein powder.
          "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence to those who would do us harm." - George Orwell, April 4, 1942

Comment

Multi vinmin, fish oil, flax seed oh yeah and aspirin...does a body good!
            Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
            Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
            It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Protein powder, L Carnitine, Vit D3 gel caps(a must for everyone), EFAs, beta alanine, Niacin, zinc, DHEA, IP6, BCAAs, Acidophilus, Digestive Enzymes
              Last edited by JSD73; 08-06-2010, 10:26 PM.
              Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Recovering from ACL reconstruction and a medial meniscus repair (6 weeks post op) I've been taking GNC Joint MutliPak (Mutli, Fish Oil, TriFlex) and Super Cissus (4 in AM).

So far things seem to be going well.
                Brad

Comment

Multi vitamin and fish oil are the only pills I take.

Sometimes I take Meletonin if I work a lot of OT and need to get my sleep back on schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
                    vitamin c is the most abundant in our diet.
                    Cite?

you'd be hard pressed to find ANYONE needing to supplement it.....
                    "need" is a funny word. Avoiding deficiencies vs supplementing to derive benefits above what is normally supplied in the "typical American diet" are two different things.

i take a multi, fish oil, and msm
                    Me too.
                    - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

I took Animal Pak before 11 capsules once daily.

Comment

I take B12, Iron, and Folic Acid supplements every day... it helps make up for my admittedly poor diet.

Comment

Multivitamin, MegaRed, B complex, & CLA . . . oh and fiber powder cuz I eat low carb.
                          Last edited by CurlyQ; 08-07-2010, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Animal pak. 11 pills once a day.
                            Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Kirkland Signature vitamin/mineral mega packs, fish oil, saw palmetto and glucosamine/MSM. And Claritin - danged weeds.
                              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2281 users online. 147 members and 2134 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X