Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm definitely coming along now. I guess it was mostly a matter of focusing or something. I can definitely get about 15 kipping pullups now, and about 5 dead hang pullups. Also last time I tried adding some weight to a belt and got about 3 pullups w/ 20 lbs weight. I still suck at the towell pullups, but so far I've only tried those at the very end of a workout when I'm already pretty tired.
    "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

P90X chest/back workout 2 times a week. I've graduated to doing it w/ a 9 lb weighted belt. Gotta do pullups/situps/pushups/sprint/2 mile run for PT test for DEA soon. I'm up to 20 pullups now and started a year ago at 7. Jumped up to 17-18 after a few months of the chest/back workout. Some prefer crossfit but I like the P90X exercises.

Comment

There is no magic here, you just need to do the excersize with good form, concentrate and do it for many sets until you get to a predetermined number. Focus on pulling with you back instead of your biceps, and use good form squeezing and pausing at the top. Even if you can only do a couple at a time you improve more quickly and get better results by focusing on form and doing it right. Vary you grip width to work different parts of the muscle but stay wider than shoulder width or it will become mostly bi's

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10370 users online. 384 members and 9986 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X