The "O" course!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "O" course!

Any tips on how to prepare for a pre-employment Obstacle course which has to be completed by 1:36 min?

do whats on the course....if there's a "window" type obstacle, then practice going in and out a ground floor window.....if there's a "crawling through a tube" obstacle, then practice doing that in your living room.

Run and this will get you ready for the most part.....even if you suck at the "obstacles", if you get to each one fast enough, you should still come in under the time...

I bet you get in done in less than a minute.
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by chico View Post
      Any tips on how to prepare for a pre-employment Obstacle course which has to be completed by 1:36 min?
      Yes, develop training that addresses what you have to do on the O course: Figure out what the O course requires, and train for it. Other then that, you would need to be much more specific. You can't go wrong with the general program I put up here if just looking for a good blend of strength, endurance, and "functional" fitness:

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...ension+trainer
      - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Thanks everyone !

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10701 users online. 413 members and 10288 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X