300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.O. Xplode

Anyone using it? I've got some friends that are active duty combatives instructors and they swear by it. Looking for feedback before I sink my money and time into it.
    "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God"-Matthew5:9

junk.

the amazing "pump" and "focus" and whatever else is being sung can be attributed DIRECTLY to the caffeine in it.

theres creatine, which is no better than what can be found by itself for much cheaper.

the "NO", is a useless ingredient that may give your veins a work out, but does little for actual strength and size gains.

in summation, purchase a caffeine supp for $7 or a cup of coffee for $.69, and creatine for $15-20.

Comment

I like NO2 products. I definitely notice a difference when using/not using them.

They do provide some good energy, I would say equal to a soda/coffee. But I don't feel they're just an energy booster. I feel a larger 'pump' and most importantly, recovery is sped up. My leg day morning afters are a lot more manageable with NO2.

Just me, but I don't take the full recommended dose. They normally say three pills before and 3 after, I found that only 2 before a workout and none after suit me just fine. Those are my thoughts.
      "I would suggest that when a person has a thought of doing anything serious against the law, that before they did, that they should go to a quiet place and think about it seriously."

William George Bonin - Executed in Calfornia Feb 23rd 1996

Comment

I've used it and liked it. Felt like I could lift forever. Now using "NO Fury", seems to be a little cheaper and same results.
        For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

You do realize the 'pump' is indicative of nothing right? Never underestimate the placebo effect when it comes to certain supplements, as far as recovery goes, a high protein high carb shake does far more post workout,
          Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
            junk.
            It's a 19g (19000mg!) proprietary blend.
            - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              Last edited by _GLOCK_; 06-01-2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _GLOCK_ View Post
                you take NO-Xplodes for two-months have better workouts than if you did not take it. Get plenty of sleep, protein, and water, yes, you will put on more muscle than without it because of the more intense workouts. Otherwise, that is all these pre-workout drinks are, an energy tool, nothing more.
                Well, if we are taking the objective route:

One group of say 20 guys takes nothing for that 2 months
                Another group takes 200mg of caffeine and 5g of creatine mono
                Another group takes NO xplode

At the end of the two months (and we are leaving out all the many possible confounding variables for the sake of simplicity...) does the group using NO Xplode gained more strength and or LBM then group 2?

We don't have a study to show it, but I'll wager the answer is no, and group 2 (caff+ CM) would have saved a lot of $$$.

The point is, there's a ton of stuff in NO explode and like products that are label filler and or shown to be worthless and or there is no data at all showing the do anything and or, may in fact not be healthy to take for prolonged periods, etc.

It's still best to research what is in such a formula worth using, and use them (which is really a small fraction of such formulas....) and save $$$ and know exactly the dose of each you are getting, info you dont have by suing products with huge "proprietary blends."
                - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

When I was younger, I tried all kinds of different supplements, one of which was NO Shotgun. Sure, it made me workout like a mad man for an hour and a half, but that's what a high intake of caffeine does to a person. Afterwards, I felt so sick that I never touched that stuff again. I've come to realize that the supplement industry is just a multi-billion dollar industry that is not regulated by the FDA, therefore they can market and advertise pretty much whatever they want and claim it does whatever they say, meanwhile paying some IFBB bodybuilder who takes steroids to endorse their products.
                  The only supplement I take is protein since it's not always practical to eat 220 grams of protein in a day, and even then I stick with Optimum Whey Natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
                    junk.

the amazing "pump" and "focus" and whatever else is being sung can be attributed DIRECTLY to the caffeine in it.

theres creatine, which is no better than what can be found by itself for much cheaper.

the "NO", is a useless ingredient that may give your veins a work out, but does little for actual strength and size gains.

in summation, purchase a caffeine supp for $7 or a cup of coffee for $.69, and creatine for $15-20.
                    +1

Comment

all supps are going to react different with each person..pre workout drinks usually make the average person take a dump almost directly after...i haved used NO and have been fine with it. Recently on Jacked 3D..its all about the same really..im not going to take any pre workout anymore anyways..you wont be dissapointed I don't think
                      Graduated Clayton Academy: Nov. 17,2009

Hired: Dec. 4, 2009

Comment

I used it before my spinal surgery and enjoyed it. Seemed to work okay for me, but perhaps it was from whats been listed above.

Anyone have any suggestions about a GOOD, effective creatine? or any other supplement? Im trying to get back into it now (backs all better)
                        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I used this for years and it worked great. I now use Super Pump 250 no creatine, but helluva pump for workouts.

Check thier web pages see if you can get a couple of trial packs see for your self.
                          Me in the Sunshine State

10-8store.com

"I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do. That is character!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2117 users online. 121 members and 1996 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X