300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.O. Xplode NT

Anyone else using the newer N.O. Xplode NT? Works great for the first 30 minutes but then I start feeling sick to my stomach. Didnt know if others are having similar results. I think im going back to black powder didnt feel as sick using that.
    Shane513
    Team Beachbody Emerald Coach
    http://www.BeachbodyCoach.com/Shane513

waste of money.

the "pump" or "rush" you are experiencing can be achieved through a caffeine supp for 1/10th of the price.

you can get a bare-bones creatine for muuuuch cheaper too, mix it with some juice and you're set.

N O supps are a scam. if you insist on taking N O, you can also get that in pill form for next to nothing.

Comment

I disagree, I've used it and love working out with it. I suppose its all personal choice. And yes, I understand that none of that stuff is FDA approved, but I have my gains notated both prior to using NO XPLODE and During and it speaks for itself.

Plus the local GNC price matches online sales from BSN!

Seth

Comment

Ya I used about four grams of L-arginine, and a strong cup of coffee for a while worked well. L-arginine is the main component involved in the bodie's N.O. production.

Comment

Originally posted by seth0687 View Post
          I disagree, I've used it and love working out with it. I suppose its all personal choice. And yes, I understand that none of that stuff is FDA approved, but I have my gains notated both prior to using NO XPLODE and During and it speaks for itself.

Plus the local GNC price matches online sales from BSN!

Seth

It will never will be...The FDA will only research and approve drugs and we all know why that is.

Comment

I like NOXplode as well. I can tell a difference between NOXplode and several of the other NO supplements or pre-workout supplements and I like it. I get all of my stuff from prosource.net. They are usually $20 to $25 less than GNC, VitaminShoppe, Vitamin World, etc. I can't live without my CellMass tho'!
            Fear the darkness, for I am in it

Comment

a supplement that i like to use is Jack3d. i've taken many NO supplements before i.e. NO Explode, Shock Therapy, etc., and Jack3d is pretty good. i get my stuff from dpsnutrition.com or bodybuilding.com because GNC is way overinflated

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus259
                Not to get too graphic here, I've noticed that taking the N.O Xplode though, does upset my stomach, and I usually go to the bathroom at least 3 times while I'm at the gym.
                Same thing happens to me. I love Syntha 6. IMO its the best tasting protein powder out there. The Vanilla Ice Cream flavor is awesome but it takes to many scoops to get the protein I need. I do EAS Myoplex RTD cause it has 42 grams in each shake.
                Fear the darkness, for I am in it

Comment

Originally posted by _GLOCK_ View Post
                  It will never will be...The FDA will only research and approve drugs and we all know why that is.
                  http://www.jbs.org/health-care-freed...egulatory-bill

Looks like McCain is ready to get into the supplement business. Why do you think it would never happen?

Comment

I never used it... but my buddy is a manager at GNC and said its not that great... hes a competitive body builder too.

He said the AMP Muscle Igniter from GNC was better because it helps you crunch calories ALOT better than Xplode because NO Xplode is for biulding muscle and I use it for burning....

Quick difference.

try the amp muscle igniter 4x.... I reccommend it... found at your local GNC.

"Der Schmerz ist vorübergehend, Stolz ist für immer"

Comment

I like NOXplode.

A lot of people tell me to drink coffee, same effect, etc. That's probably true, but I don't care. I like the NO Xplode a lot, and even if it's a placebo effect, it makes me antsy and anxious to work out. I'm willing to pay 40 bucks every couple months for that.

And regarding the "stomach issues" that you guys mentioned, I actually like it. I take it and work out at the same time every day. It sort of keeps me regular. I just take my menshealth to the bathroom and don't squat til my business is finished.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3538 users online. 248 members and 3290 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X