300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90x - Finally got it.

So I purchased P90X tonight and it should be here in a few days. I did some research on this forum, other forums, youtube, and etc. I think it's something at least worth a try once.

So I'll definitely keep updating this thread with my progress and see how it goes from there.

its a might expensive for just a try- tell me how it goes

what all do they send you? just videos/workbook/cds or something?
    Updated on: 12/28/09

Comment

Well, I plan on sticking with it.

They send you 12 workout DVDs, nutritional guide, and you get access to an online journal/calendar tracker.

Everyone I spoke to about it had good results and highly recommended this. I'll keep you informed.

Comment

Not that I am advocating it or anything, but you can download all of the DVDs and guides for free on some torrent sites OR buy burned copies of everything on craigslist and such for like $25-30.

Just saying...the argument that it costs a lot is kind if void when you consider the bootlegs.
        www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

also a bit illegal
          sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
          Rocky Balboa
          Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Prepare yourself...you will be very very sore after the first week. You may need to take a week off, don't get discouraged, its normal. I couldn't walk straight for a week after the plyometrics workout (day 2 or 3 I believe).
            ICE SA

Test: July 2009
            NOR: Sept 2009
            Interview: Nov 2009
            NOR: Dec 30, 2010
            TO: Jan 3, 2011
            Medical: Jan 14, 2011
            Drug Screen: Jan 26, 2011
            Cleared all Pre-Employment Checks Feb 23, 2011
            Met with BI: March 9, 2011
            BI Complete: April 26, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Lawenforcer72 View Post
              also a bit illegal
              True, which is why I said I wasnt advocating it.

Even the program at retail isnt that bad, all things considered. There is no guesswork and you get 12 workouts. Looking at the results from some of the success stories makes me believe that the $100+ price tag is a small sacrifice for monumental results.
              www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gringe View Post
                So I purchased P90X tonight and it should be here in a few days. I did some research on this forum, other forums, youtube, and etc. I think it's something at least worth a try once.

So I'll definitely keep updating this thread with my progress and see how it goes from there.
                Did you get it yet? I started it two days ago and my body sure is hurting.
                yeah!

Comment

Dude it works! I lost 40 pounds on my first 90 days and still bringing it! I just finished up a youtube video as well which I will post soon. If you have any questions shoot me a email. I am a Beachbody Coach and will be glad to help any LEO out.
                  Shane513
                  Team Beachbody Emerald Coach
                  http://www.BeachbodyCoach.com/Shane513

Comment

I am in my 3rd week on it. I am also following the nutrition guide very closely. It is buttkicking. I was in very good shape before I started the program but I definately got my butt handed to me when I started. For me the yoga is the worst. I can not believe how difficult it is.

After 9 days I lost 11 pounds. I was alarmed at first. I am not starving myself I am just eating more responsibly as I do the program.
                    Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                      I am in my 3rd week on it. I am also following the nutrition guide very closely. It is buttkicking. I was in very good shape before I started the program but I definately got my butt handed to me when I started. For me the yoga is the worst. I can not believe how difficult it is.

After 9 days I lost 11 pounds. I was alarmed at first. I am not starving myself I am just eating more responsibly as I do the program.
                      pujols, I just received mine in the mail and will be starting on Thurs! Thanks for the input, keep us updated on your progress. I have been a lifter and a jogger for more than 23 years, all started with high school and college football. I just got tired of the same routine and going to lift, so I purchased the product. I will also follow the nutritional book and look forward to being inspired by the workouts and others progress. Stay tuned!

Comment

I bought it a while back, and am currently in my recovery week (week 4), did Yoga X earlier this morning, and doing Core Synergistics tomorrow. I can't wait. This program VASTLY improves everything about your fitness level. Even if you're a world-class athlete, it will still kick your ***.

DNA-removal at it's finest!

Comment

I just got it and will start TODAY! Let's see how it goes....
                          CBP
                          WrittenTest: 12/2010
                          NOR: 1/25/11
                          T.O. 6/21/11
                          Med & PFT1 7/25/11
                          VBT/Interview: 8/10/11[/B][/B]

ISO
                          Written Test 8/22/11

Comment

Got mine in the mail as well, going to start tonight...Ill have before and after photos up soon.

Comment

Plyo is KILLER.

You will be sore, don't care who you are.

Bring it!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8395 users online. 460 members and 7935 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X