300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My meal plan please critique

Ok a little background first I have been lifting for years now and have now started to count my calorie intake (I know no lectures). Here is what it has been for about a week now, I aim for about 2K a day with a 40-40-20 split.
    I ain for small meals around 300 calories for each.

Morning:
    Smoothie---2 scoops EAS Protein, 1 serving of oatmeal, skim milk one serving
    =471 calorie 60 protein 40 carbs

Workout...

Lunch:
    1 can of tune, 1/2 cup cottage cheese 2%, 1 tbsp of fat free mayo (for tuna), 1 serving of mixed berries

3pm meal:
    1/2 cup cottage cheese 2%, 1 serving peanut butter, 1 whole hard boiled egg, 1 egg white.

6pm:
    1 EAS Protein powder, 1 fiber one yogurt, 1 cup of V8, some kind of fruit.

9pm:
    1 serving of kashi cereal, skim milk, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, fruit

12am.
    Orange and EAS protein powder

3am 1 detour bar with protein powder

6am (before bed) small serving of cottage cheese

Critique please and only if you know what you are talking about, thank you in advance.

Rabbot,

It's hard to analyze without knowing your age, sex, height, weight, activity level, etc. However, it is obvious that you are not eating enough vegetables. V-8 doesn't count even though it has benefits. Look at the updated government food pyramid and make sure you are eating enough fruits and vegetables. And remember, too much fruit can often be a bad thing.

And .. when do you sleep if you are eating every 3 hours? Sleep is essential!

CalGirl

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10918 users online. 444 members and 10474 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X