300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osgood Schlatters knee disease?

Have any of you ever had any dealings with what they call osgood schlatters knee disease? Its a pain that is just under the knee cap and it always has a big bulge there.

I went to the doctor with it while I was playing sports in high school and he diagnosed me with it but said with rest it will heal. Well I am going to the academy in april so I been doing alot of training and its hurting me again. Its not too bad to where I could not complete the academy but it would be nice if I could find something to help it. I am going next week to get me some new shoes from a place that watches you run and walk and determines what shoes would be the best for you. I am hoping that will help some.

But as far as any braces or wraps, have any of you ever had this problem and what did you do to help it?
    YOU CAN TAPOUT or YOU CAN NAPOUT!
    THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

Wow, what a blast from the past. Back when I was a teen, say 14 or so, I had that, doc put me in a leg cast for a month, to stop me from loading it up. I would consult a good orthopedic surgeon, and do what he says. You need to not push it, this is not a thing you can work through, rest is the only way to get it better. Since it's normally isnt seen after the mid teens, a doc should guide you

Comment

One of my older brothers had that as a teen, the doc said he would grow outta it. Hes 28 now and still gives him occassional pain. Good luck with that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12456 users online. 456 members and 12000 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X