300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a quality heavy bag

I'm looking for some suggestions for a nice quality 100 lb. heavy bag. I went to the local mega chain sporting good store and their selection was small. They had a few Everlast all appeared to be ripping where the straps are sewn at the top. I realize they are floor models and subject to wear and tear but the purpose of a heavy bag is to be punched, a lot. The Nevatear bag was even tearing. They also had a UFC MMA bag. It was a little more expensive but seemed to be a little better quality (or maybe just newer). Are there any other brands out there I should consider? I'm not tied to any specific brand just looking to stay around $150 and want to the best quality bag around.
    War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Heavy Bag

Century martial arts has a nice selection to choose from and most are within your price range. This site also has about everything you can think of for boxing, kickboxing, mma, martial arts, etc. TKO bags would also be a good choice though.
    Hope this helps

http://www.centurymartialarts.com/Bo...ning_Bags.aspx
    Last edited by lbrawley944; 01-07-2010, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Not sure if you want to go online but www.ringside.com and www.titleboxing.com have some great sales from time to time. It would at least be worth checking, I have heard of some great deals that come out better than local retail prices, even after you factor in shipping.

I have also seen a lot of them in Craigslist in my area pretty cheap ($20-50), you may at least want to check there as well.
      www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

Like the Title Leather Muay Thai bag (have one that's 6 years old and holding up great despite being used extensively). Working low and medium roundhouse (mawashi geri) kicks is not only effective but also a great way of working the core.

Comment

I have been hearing good things about Title. I think that is the route i'm going to go. Thanks for the help.
          War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Comment

Title has a sale on bags right now (got an e-mail from them earlier today). No charge for shipping... .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9856 users online. 497 members and 9359 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X