300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to say thank you for letting me

know about the 100 push up program. I can tell I am getting stronger in that area. Now if my running will come together. My 1.5 mile run is within the time allowed, however I don't wanna just do enough to get by. The weather as of late has not be a friend to me. Mainly I wanted to say thanks on the push ups. I am on week two and can see improvement. I do have one question:

Does bench press and incline press help with increasing the number of push ups I can do? Thanks again.

of course getting stronger (benching) will make it easier for you to do pushups..keep up the good work friend
    Graduated Clayton Academy: Nov. 17,2009

Hired: Dec. 4, 2009

Comment

there's a difference between strength and muscular endurance.
      Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Does bench press and incline press help with increasing the number of push ups I can do?
        Originally posted by JSD73 View Post
        there's a difference between strength and muscular endurance.
        +1 to what JSD said.

Dont worry about bench press and inclines. Follow the program and you will be fine.
        Last edited by djblank87; 10-22-2009, 02:20 AM.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

I was just commenting that working on bench will increase strength therefore making it easier to do pushups, in turn allowing one to do more pushups than with less strength.

Comment

It very well may, but I can tell you that at the height of my bodybuilding training, after about 12 pushups or so, I was so pumped up that I couldn't bang any out anymore.....of course I get a pump by lifting myself out of bed so maybe there's something wrong with me.
            Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

hahah well yah I can prob only do about 70ish in a minute. Got a ways to go but Im training in a different way...i wish I only did one sit up a day..getting out of bed is half and laying down at night is the other half

Comment

Originally posted by JSD73 View Post
                It very well may, but I can tell you that at the height of my bodybuilding training, after about 12 pushups or so, I was so pumped up that I couldn't bang any out anymore.....of course I get a pump by lifting myself out of bed so maybe there's something wrong with me.
                Must be the Anadrol sandwiches...
                - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2760 users online. 148 members and 2612 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X