300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooking book - need help!

I have no idea how to cook. I mean, no idea. And I really need to expand my knowledge on how to cook healthy stuff because I enjoy working out and have a desire to eat correctly, but I just don't know where to begin.

So, does anyone have any recommendations? I mean, it has to be basic and it has to be geared toward healthy cooking.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm not a big fan of cookbooks because they seem to mostly have recipes that are "weird". Not to mention to cook most of the recipes you have to buy so many different ingredients and extras that make it too expensive.

Do you need to learn the basics of cooking? Like how long to grill different types of fish? Best way to marinate a strip steak?

Also how healthy are you talking? Are you still willing to eat whole wheat pasta? What about cheese?

I'd learn the basics of how to cook and how to shop rather than what to cook. Go to the grocery store... look for specials...go home and look up a recipe...

Take a look at allrecipes.com.... their site is amazing. They even have video tutorials on how to cook almost every thing possible.

Good luck. I've been cleaning my diet up majorly the past month.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5778 users online. 331 members and 5447 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X