300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• energy supplements and medical test

I am currently going to the gym 3-4 times a week. Before the workout i drink Star Chem's Armageddon and after i drink No Synthesize. I am applying for a Deputy job here, and my question is if any of these drinks will affect my medical . I am in perfect health and i have never done any drugs but i dont want these drinks to stand in my way of my dream career. Any help would be appreciated

w/o seeing the ingredients no one could really say....

on a side note, i wouldn't bother wasting my money on that stuff. a regular caffeine supp would cost @$10 for 100 pills, and NO supps are gimmicky junk.

good luck w/ the processing

Comment

Is it just an OTC supplement that you'd find at any nutrition/body building store [in simpler terms, is it legal?]? If so, why would it affect you negatively in the hiring process?

Comment

It is legal. I buy it at a vitamin shop. It contains lots of caffeine and different forms of creatine. Lots of other scientific names. That's whAt I'm most afraid of.

Comment

After reading the ingredients I'd say that you would have nothing to worry about, the only thing that is going to hurt you is this product will leave your wallet a bit empty. Wow, they sure make a lot of claims in the advert......biggest badass superest bestest pre workout supp EVER!!

I'd say you're wasting your money but I wouldn't worry about any issues in the app process.
          Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Thanks for advice. The preworkout drink although expensive it really pumps you up. Good shot of energy at the least.

Comment

Originally posted by blkfllsc90 View Post
              Thanks for advice. The preworkout drink although expensive it really pumps you up. Good shot of energy at the least.
              Nothing a strong cup of coffee can't do.
              - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Originally posted by WillBrink View Post
                troof

Comment

The problem with those type of supplements is you get dependant upon them to perform. A police officer must be ready to perform at a seconds notice, "It is not, oh hey wait until I take my NO-XPOLDE before we chase this guy and wrestle him."

LOL and I work at GNC, this type of stuff is definitely stronger than coffee, but when I am hired I need to be ready to go form 0-60 with no help.

Comment

Originally posted by blkfllsc90 View Post
                    It is legal. I buy it at a vitamin shop. It contains lots of caffeine and different forms of creatine. Lots of other scientific names. That's whAt I'm most afraid of.
                    I think it is deliberately made complicated because if it looks and sounds scientific, their product seems more credible and legit, to you the consumer... Deception.

Originally posted by JSD73 View Post
                    After reading the ingredients I'd say that you would have nothing to worry about, the only thing that is going to hurt you is this product will leave your wallet a bit empty. Wow, they sure make a lot of claims in the advert......biggest badass superest bestest pre workout supp EVER!!

I'd say you're wasting your money but I wouldn't worry about any issues in the app process.
                    I agree 100%, it's a waste of money and probably just a load of caffeine. See below, much cheaper.

Originally posted by WillBrink View Post
                    You don't even need Starbucks. coffee snobs aside,
                    Mr. Coffee can be just fine for the rest of us.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4893 users online. 264 members and 4629 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X