• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chiller View Post
    I will gladly take the pics via PM

Thank You
    me too!! i wont tell anyone
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

• 2nd month alot harder then 1st..almost 2 weeks to go
      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiller View Post
        2nd month alot harder then 1st..almost 2 weeks to go
        Can you explain the difference compared to P90x?

Less weights correct?

Comment

• No weights.

Comment

• I have the Insanity program as well. The thing I noticed the most was the improvement in my cardiovascular endurance, more than anything. I took about a minute off of my 1.5 mile run time (I used to average about 12:30, now I'm averaging an 11:30 run time).

The thing I miss the most, though, is lifting. I think I'm going to try Chalean Extreme next to build some muscle definition.

Comment

• Originally posted by UD4LIFE View Post
              Can you explain the difference compared to P90x?

Less weights correct?

no weights or anything.....its all cardio,etc.... It's not easy by any means. Ive never done P90x myself.

I will retake my measurements in 2 weeks when I'm done. I haven't lost any weight which I'm fine with but Ive definately toned up from head to toe and I almost actually have full abs now...ha
              Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

• I've done both P90X and Insanity and I much prefer P90X. I like it better because it incorporates more muscle-building techniques and weights. Also, the workouts are much more varied than the Insanity. I got bored with Insanity, because even though the workouts are different, they are all basically the same. With P90X you get a lot more variety.

Comment

• Originally posted by MA Tiedel View Post
                  I've done both P90X and Insanity and I much prefer P90X. I like it better because it incorporates more muscle-building techniques and weights. Also, the workouts are much more varied than the Insanity. I got bored with Insanity, because even though the workouts are different, they are all basically the same. With P90X you get a lot more variety.
                  So Insanity is close to Plyo?

I will stick with p90x.

Thanks

Comment

• Hey!

Got a quick question. Is there any rest days on this program? Is it forgiving if you have to take a day off? I have a VERY busy schedule and there are two days a week that normally dont allow for me to do anything extra unless I want to sacrifice the 4-5 hours of sleep I get. I was going to do p90x but I know it is far less forgiving if you skip a day.

Also anyone try this on a vegetarian diet? My friend use to be a body builder and basically told me its all about the egg whites and green beans. That for women its harder to get definition? Anyone change their diet up that much for this program to get the max result? I have already changed to a rather healthy diet. Been trying to get the 5-6 meals a day with lots of fresh, green veggies, protein shakes and consuming little crabs and sugar. Im not obese by an means but 10-15lbs off wouldnt hurt either plus I want to get pretty tone for the side tat I have in mind

Comment

• Hey Justme,

This is a 6-day-a-week-program. The workouts are 40 mins the 1st month and 60 mins the 2nd month. You might be able to double up on one day and that would give you your 2 days off a week. Even if you only did it 5 times a week, I'm sure you would still see great benefits.

I am definitely not a vegetarian (hate 'em, unfortunately). I stuck with my regular diet, which is low carb, moderate fat, and high protein. I have mildly defined 6 pack abs since I completed Insanity--never have before in my life (I'm 41). It's an awesome program.

CQ

Comment

• Thanks CQ! Congrats on the awesome results!
                        lol I know what you mean. Before my diet,well lifestyle change, I was more of a 'crab-aterian' and never came close to the amount of veggies I should have been eating. Looking back it shocks me that I wasn't as big as a house!

Did anyone add in any other activities at the same time? Like still running 3+ times a week ect.

Comment

• CQ...you know, pics would be a better descriptor....just sayin
                          oh, and your 41 my ***!!!! I saw the other photos, (with the leopard thingy)...no way your 41
                          "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                          sanitizer

Comment

• Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                            CQ...you know, pics would be a better descriptor....just sayin
                            oh, and your 41 my ***!!!! I saw the other photos, (with the leopard thingy)...no way your 41
                            You got me . . . I'm 41 & 10 months, be 42 July 29 . . . seriously. I just look very young.

Comment

• WOW! looks like the program worked well for you. Nicely done!!!
                              The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

• Thanks! Now it's your turn to go insane. Be sure to post up a before pic.
                                Last edited by CurlyQ; 05-26-2010, 04:09 AM. Reason: where are the words? lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2581 users online. 132 members and 2449 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X