Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...ALMOST guarantee? "So you're telling me there's a chance.....YEAH!" HAHAH, sorry I had to. Keep pushing, CurlyQ! Almost there!

Comment

• Im just going from what you posted earlier......you wouldnt LIE now would you????
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

• Originally posted by crass cop View Post
        Im just going from what you posted earlier......you wouldnt LIE now would you????
        What I posted earlier was a big MAYBE . . . ha ha. I cannot lie, I ain't posting a nude pic. Use your imagination.

I'll make you a deal. You buy Insanity, PM me a before pic, complete the program, PM me an after pic, and I'll make it worth your while. How's that for incentive?

Comment

• Originally posted by CurlyQ View Post
          I'll make you a deal. You buy Insanity, PM me a before pic, complete the program, PM me an after pic, and I'll make it worth your while. How's that for incentive?

can I have that deal too????
          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

• well i got my insanity used but great condition...i got sick about a day before i got it...bronchitis...its been pretty bad, but my medicine is all gone and i am just about at 100% again..i plan on doing the fit test either today or tomorrow...and then get ready to go!!! i cant wait!!!!

Comment

• Insanity is great!! I'm actually mixing it with p90x just because I want the muscle toning as well as the great cardio workout that insanity gives. I'm about two weeks in, and I can already see results! I love it!

Comment

• Even though I work for a fitness club I am going to have to try this. I need a hardcore workout.

I want something that will make me work hard. Without having to pay for a trainer.

I will have to buy it when I get back from my trip.
                Last edited by BaseballBabe; 04-28-2010, 01:56 PM.
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

• This program pushes you to unbelieveable measures that you may have never known you could reach....This program is definitely worth the purchase....Sure it is compared to P90X.....Still I feel you get a guaranteed workout with Insanity each and every time

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                  Even though I work for a fitness club I am going to have to try this. I need a hardcore workout.

I want something that will make me work hard. Without having to pay for a trainer.

I will have to buy it when I get back from my trip.
                  "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"-M.L.K. Jr.

Comment

• Week 4 complete....SWEET results
                    Just shut your damn hole

Comment

• chiller, do you have any before and after pics??? If youre avatar is you , no need for naked pics.
                      Just curious to see exactly what this can do
                      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                      sanitizer

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiller View Post
                        Week 4 complete....SWEET results
                        I'll take a naked picture. Crass can see the other pictures.
                        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                        Not Yet Visited: 16
                        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

• Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                          chiller, do you have any before and after pics??? If youre avatar is you , no need for naked pics.
                          Just curious to see exactly what this can do

I only have before pics...gonna wait till im done to take the after pics.....have to send those in to get my tshirt of course

I was in pretty good shape when I started...I havent lost any weight but Ive def. toned up all over and its noticable as well....my duty belt def. needs to be tightned up
                          Just shut your damn hole

Comment

• Well, I finished. I think I'll skip posting the pics lol. I, too, was in pretty good shape when I started. I went from 130 to 125 lbs and lost 4-1/4 inches overall.

I can't say enough about the program . . . it rocks. I'm taking a week off then starting a P90X/Insanity hybrid. My muscles definitely need some time to recover.

Comment

• so no pics????

congrats on the success
                              The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

• Originally posted by CurlyQ View Post
                                Well, I finished. I think I'll skip posting the pics lol. I, too, was in pretty good shape when I started. I went from 130 to 125 lbs and lost 4-1/4 inches overall.

I will gladly take the pics via PM

Thank You
                                Just shut your damn hole

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3251 users online. 172 members and 3079 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X