Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chiller View Post
    thats gonna be an awful lot to do on a daily basis
    What he said. Prepare for the academy specifically by doing what the academy will require, be it running, pushups, situps, etc. Save Insanity for another time. It's intense, it's 6 days a week, and in the 2nd month, it's up to an hour a day, and more than an hour on a few days.

Comment

oh no....of course not..i would not do it all on the same day...but thought about mixing it in with my normal workout...maybe supplement it a 2 or 3 days a week....

Comment

Originally posted by r1967a View Post
        so i just ordered it from ebay for pretty cheap ...used but the seller has 100% feed back...i am getting ready for an academy will this be ok along with my 100 push ups and my 200 situps program. do i also need to add my regular running in. i just want to be ready for the continuous training without stop in the academy...what do ya'll think
        Be careful and check it out when you get it!!! I ordered mine from ebay as well and it is a fake. Looks real but packaging was different from a buddy who purchased direct from beachbody. Mine won't play on my laptop but luckily work on home dvd player. Go through each disk to make sure they are complete. Two of my discs were totally jacked up and bounced all over, going from middle to end to beginning and everywhere in between. Luckily the two which were bad were the 'extra' workouts not needed for the program. I called beachbody and was told ANY of their workouts sold on ebay/craigslist for cheap are fakes. Next time I'm going to just pay a bit more and buy direct. Hope it works out for you.

Comment

huge improvement on fit test #2
          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

I dread every single fit test but did the 4th one and had significant improvement. This was the 1st fit test after starting month 2. This program rocks. Gonna do a P90X/Insanity hybrid next. Just gotta get through the next 2 weeks to finish up Insanity.

Comment

Have you all had to take some days off due to vacation or something?

Comment

I haven't missed a workout, but I've tweaked the schedule 3 times, either by taking a different day than Sunday off or doubling up if I miss a day. I work a sh*tload of hours but am committed to this program. Sometimes life gets in the way, though.

Comment

Originally posted by PaliBoy20 View Post
                  Have you all had to take some days off due to vacation or something?

I have taken a Saturday off instead of a sunday but have not missed a workout
                  Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Originally posted by CurlyQ View Post
                    LOL, yea maybe I'll fulfill y'alls' requests for the final pics. Under 3 weeks left. Month 2 is pretty intense, but it's a blast!
                    any "final pics" yet???? or is there more time
                    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

• Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                      any "final pics" yet???? or is there more time
                      Still got a week and a half left.

Comment

• ok...push it hard...Im contemplating getting it
                        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                        sanitizer

Comment

• Just started week 4....Its still a serious workout but I dont get as sore as I did when it started so thats a great thing...Its definately still very tiresome though each and every time.

Both of us doing have def. seen the results so far as well
                          Just shut your damn hole

Comment

• Day 1 of the final week is in the books. I hadn't lost a pound at day 30, but my clothes were fitting better. I weighed myself today, day 57, and am down 5 pounds. This program, while extremely tough, is freakn' awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by CurlyQ View Post
                              Day 1 of the final week is in the books. I hadn't lost a pound at day 30, but my clothes were fitting better. I weighed myself today, day 57, and am down 5 pounds. This program, while extremely tough, is freakn' awesome.
                              Well?????....pics?? Dont forget "minus the leapord print thingy"" You can PM them...I wont tell
                              The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

• Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                                Well?????....pics?? Dont forget "minus the leapord print thingy"" You can PM them...I wont tell
                                LOL, still got the rest of this week before I'm done. I can almost guarantee I won't be posting or PMing you naked pics, but I give you an A for effort.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4224 users online. 290 members and 3934 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X