Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished week 4. Scared for the what's to come, lol. BUT . . . my abs are starting to poke out, which I never thought was something I could achieve. Wicked cool . . .

Comment

All the reviews have been good for it....Got mine, should be coming soon. Will have to do the before and after pictures. Can't wait.

Comment

I start this on Monday....looking fwd to see how hard and good it works...
        Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Just got my INSANITY yesterday but won't start until the 19th since I have a PAT on the 17th. I don't want to be sore for it.

Comment

this is no joke at all....feels great
            Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Awesome, I'm glad you posted Chiller. I've been wondering if you like it. I completed the 3rd Max workout (beginning of 2nd month) and it is almost like starting over. My results have been GREAT! Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Hello. Can any of you who have been doing this for some time post pics? before and after?
                "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Let me ask you two (or whoever) that has already done this. What time of the day do you do it? After which meal or before which meal?

Comment

I work the Dupont schedule (switch from days to nights, 12-hour shifts) and lots of OT, so I generally do the workouts when I wake up. I have a shake with equal carbs and protein then wait about 30-45 mins.

Here's my half way through results:

Day 1

Day 32

Comment

Curly...turn around and show pics please

started week 2 today....still burns and wears my *** out..LOL

I do my workout in the mornings and before I eat....but I'm not a big breakfast guy either
                      Just shut your damn hole

Comment

The leapard print thing is in the way...please remove and re-photo

"I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                        sanitizer

Comment

LOL, yea maybe I'll fulfill y'alls' requests for the final pics. Under 3 weeks left. Month 2 is pretty intense, but it's a blast!

Comment

keep going...looks good to me so far..we will let the final photos, (minus the leapard print stuff), be the judge.
                            The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

so i just ordered it from ebay for pretty cheap ...used but the seller has 100% feed back...i am getting ready for an academy will this be ok along with my 100 push ups and my 200 situps program. do i also need to add my regular running in. i just want to be ready for the continuous training without stop in the academy...what do ya'll think

Comment

thats gonna be an awful lot to do on a daily basis
                                Just shut your damn hole

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3389 users online. 191 members and 3198 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X