Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished Insanity and I HIGHLY recommend it. You get what you put in and you just have to DIG DEEPER!!! I really loved it. It was hard as hell but you get fired up and push through it with Shawn and the rest of the class.

I am going to do the recovery week again and then start the second max phase portion over but I want to add additional elements from either the BUD/S pre-training recommendations or mash it together with P90X. Anyone who has done P90 and Insanity, I would love to hear your thoughts on which did what for you. I have yet to do P90 - only Insanity.

Comment

I just started this program. I am on day 2. I have a feeling i am going to hurt really bad tomorrow. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusindc View Post
        I just wanted to see if anybody out there is trying this program?

http://www.beachbody.com/getinsanitydotcom/

I did p90x for 2 rounds (6 months total) and needed to switch it up a little. I'm on day 4 of Insanity and I tell you what... it's no joke. The cardio makes everything else I've done look like a joke.
        Not tried it myself. I went from P90x to Crossfit and now kicking my arse with SealFit. SealFit is hands down the hardest I've done so far but it's awesome.
        For those who want to argue religion, my views are in the sig. This avoids days of repetition and is convenient. Thanks and good luck in your quest.

Answering Infidels
        Faith issues
        Challenging hardcore atheism
        Reasonable Faith

Comment

Originally posted by MDS View Post
          Not tried it myself. I went from P90x to Crossfit and now kicking my arse with SealFit. SealFit is hands down the hardest I've done so far but it's awesome.
          You Say SealFit is the hardest? Try INSANITY...Trust Me Never thought I could hate shooting a basketball jumper after doing it repeatedly in the workout.....lol
          "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"-M.L.K. Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by 901Boy View Post
            You Say SealFit is the hardest? Try INSANITY...Trust Me Never thought I could hate shooting a basketball jumper after doing it repeatedly in the workout.....lol
            If you've not tried it, you can't roll your eyes at it. Give it a shot and come back with a different aspect. I'm only speaking for myself. Having done three different routines now, I'm just saying which has been the hardest.
            For those who want to argue religion, my views are in the sig. This avoids days of repetition and is convenient. Thanks and good luck in your quest.

Answering Infidels
            Faith issues
            Reasonable Faith

Comment

Originally posted by MDS View Post
              If you've not tried it, you can't roll your eyes at it. Give it a shot and come back with a different aspect. I'm only speaking for myself. Having done three different routines now, I'm just saying which has been the hardest.
              You said you have yet to try Insanity....right? I was giving you a heads up on the quality program it is since it is made by the same company as p90x...since you have tried those programs you listed you will definitely enjoy Insanity...chill out
              "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"-M.L.K. Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by 901Boy View Post
                You said you have yet to try Insanity....right? I was giving you a heads up on the quality program it is since it is made by the same company as p90x...since you have tried those programs you listed you will definitely enjoy Insanity...chill out
                Yup, that is exactly what I said. It's not a competition and I'm not upset
                What I am saying, is that if you've not tried the program I'm talking about it seems a bit unreasonable to make a comparison, which you did.

Answering Infidels
                Faith issues
                Reasonable Faith

Comment

Any updates from those trying this?
                  MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

I just started the program, on day 3 and loving it. Reminds me of being in the academy. I'm going to be laid off as of January 11th, so I will have plenty of time to mess around with workouts!!!
                    The only time you can have too much ammunition is when you're swimming or on fire

Comment

Ok today was my first day doing Insanity and boy I am a idiot b/c i did the Plyo workout and Cardio Power and Res (80 mins total). I may not be able to walk tomm and I am in pretty darn good shape... Ahh I might just give up my gym memebership and buy PX90 as well

Comment

I can believe I didnt see this thread earlier !!

Im doing INSANITY and I love it. I am completely obsessed! Im starting on my third week tomorrow and so far I have lost 6 pounds and an inch off my waist hips and thighs. My endurance has improved, I feel so much stronger, and Im getting in bathing suit shape early !! I cant reccomend this enough to anyone who is serious about getting fit. I love how you dont need extra items to work out. Just the dvd's some water and a space big enough to jump around.

Love love love it !!!

p.s. MDgirl why the HECK did you do Plyo annnnnd Cardio Power & Resistance on the same day? Were you trying to kill yourself ? lol You gotta follow the calendar and do what it says ! yikes I woulda been dead...

Comment

p.s. MDgirl why the HECK did you do Plyo annnnnd Cardio Power & Resistance on the same day? Were you trying to kill yourself ? lol You gotta follow the calendar and do what it says ! yikes I woulda been dead...[/QUOTE]

Ya hah I'm a bit sore but I'll live lol

Comment

hi so i'm a little chubby and i just ordered the insanity dvds. i hear so much about fit people trying it and it kicking their butts. anyone who was a little fat try this? how did it affect you? what were your results?

Comment

My muscular strength is pretty good right now, and I have been weight training 3 days a week for a few months. I really need something to get my cardio back up to an acceptable level, and running just isn't my favorite thing to do.

Will this program just tire you out so much you won't have the energy to lift a few days a week? I am really interested in starting this! I was curious how many days a week do you exercise in this program?
                              “The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.”

-Captain Patrick Etheridge, U.S Life Saving Service

Comment

hi so I'm a little chubby and i just ordered the insanity dvds. i hear so much about fit people trying it and it kicking their butts. anyone who was a little fat try this? how did it affect you? what were your results?
                                Trust me when I tell you this. The people in shape and yourself have no difference when doing something new. The speed for someone in shape may be faster then you, but trust me you will get there asap if you stay with it. Don't feel intimidated by it. One month from now you will feel like a new person. Also because you (say) you are a little heavy, you will drop weight faster then say someone in shape. This will keep you very motivated when 3+ weeks in your clothes are all lose on you.

Like Nike says- Just Do It!!!
                                MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3061 users online. 188 members and 2873 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X