Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah...im still contemplating it. I have a few crossfit gurus at my department, so Im contemplating that too. If I do go with the insanity, (you wanna sell yours now that youre done?), I will advise and post before and after pics, with my face blocked out of course, as I cannot reveal my true identity.
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

• Just ordered mine Wish me luck! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiller View Post
        no weights or anything.....its all cardio,etc.... It's not easy by any means. Ive never done P90x myself.

I will retake my measurements in 2 weeks when I'm done. I haven't lost any weight which I'm fine with but Ive definately toned up from head to toe and I almost actually have full abs now...ha
        Your post is worthless without pictures.
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

• I just finished my second Insanity workout. Wow it is a real butt kicker. I've struggled to lose the 50 lbs I need to for several years. I've religiously gone to the gym and done cardio such as the elliptical and some circuit training for the last couple of years. I had great results initally, but was not accomplishing much so I decided to try this. A good friend of mine who was really out of shape and hadn't done much for the last 10 years went through the program and lost 60 lbs. He looks like a completely different person so I'm excited to get through this. It's tough though I have a feeling I will be very sore for the next couple of weeks.
          Last edited by GVBD59; 06-03-2010, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• This is my first week on insanity. I tried to do two workouts back to back to catch up on a day that i am behind....HA! NEVER again will I try that! Just finished pure cardio and felt like dying. Made me feel better tho that the other ppl, even Shaun T, dropped to the ground a few times for a break. I'd been taking a few breaks and feeling like I was failing the program but it did help reality to kick in and remind me it was only the first time doing these workouts and even the other people in the video had to take breaks.

I feel great after a shower and protin drink but durning I just keep asking myself "Why did I get myself into this!?!" def. a love hate relationship lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5536 users online. 337 members and 5199 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X