300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testosterone booster..

pardon the spelling.. just wondering if they should be taken on off days? Thanks any info is appreciated

Well you have not given us enough information to give you an decent answer. No matter what you should be taking the product on the off days, that is when you are recovering. That said I have no idea if this is a natural booster like Tribulous or ZMA, an estrogen suppressant, or a pro hormone/steroid. The supplement taken, your age, and lifting experience should all be factors in what how much, and how often something is taken. Give us some more info so we can help out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hinged View Post
      pardon the spelling.. just wondering if they should be taken on off days? Thanks any info is appreciated
      Depends on how much $$$ you want to throw away...
      - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Yes take it everyday if it is an herbal supp.
        Waiting for "The Date"

Comment

I wouldn't waste the money. I have taken them (T-BombII) before and took them every single day as directed. I didn't notice anything from them. It may be that I am only 27 and don't need the boost, not sure.
          We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

sorry about the info.. 26 yrs old, male, six feet in height weight currently is 209. The booster is called Methyldrostanolone. I am currently using no xplode along with whey protetin and a daily multivitamin..

Comment

Are you taking it yet? I hope not as I'm not sure you're aware of what it is.

I'm sure Will and JSD will enlighten you shortly.
              Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity

Comment

Correct me if Im wrong, Methyldrostanolone is a desginer steroid, Pretty sure its whats used in superdrol. Nasty stuff. How long you worked out? Your stats? diet?
                Mr. Brink where you at? Im sure you know a lot more than me on this.I always feel smarter after reading your stuff

Comment

Somehow I thought it was more than a coincidence seeing "usmc" just below "testosterone booster".
                  Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Well I certainly don't memorize the chemical make ups of most hormones or pro steroids but I am pretty faminliar with alot of the popular supps. Several that are really effective anything in the Drol family, Tren family, and some of the Androst varriations... are methylated. If it is methylated beware it is not just some natural test booster.

It is a legit supplement/steroid and requires alot of knowledge to be used properly and with out very serious negative side effects. Such as a disruptance of your testicular axis, suppression of your ability to create your own test (possibly permently), man boobs(: that require surgery to fix. Now those are the bad side effects and not every one has these to such a serious extent. They do jack you blood pressure, cholesterol, and liver enzyes up to really unhealthy levels, each and every time you take them though.

I know several guys who have dabbled with this stuff careessly that have developed diabetes, gotten prostate cancer very young, and lost hair.

I am not by any means anti supplements, even a lot of the more potent ones. But, if you had to ask this question here in such a manner. I would consider some heavy duty Tribulous and ZMA to give you a good test boost and some time invested on legit bulletin boards for people who use the more advance products... I personally like Now Nutritions' ZMA and 1000 mg Tribulous.

No, you won't take it and wake up feeling like He Man but they have been proven to raise you test levels and free up more of what test you already have. But at least you can take it as long as you want and not have to worry about popping positive on a drug test, or glowing in the dark.

JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Hinged View Post
                      sorry about the info.. 26 yrs old, male, six feet in height weight currently is 209. The booster is called Methyldrostanolone.
                      If that's what you are actually taking, it's not a "test boosters" it's an anabolic steroid:

"Superdrol is a trade name for the anabolic steroid methyldrostanolone. Also called methasteron, this steroid is a potent oral anabolic agent that was never produced as a commercial prescription steroid product. Instead, its early history resembles that of a great many effective but never commercialized steroids; it was developed, assayed, determined to have favorable characteristics, and ultimately ignored for some reason or another (probably lack of financial viability). The drug was first mentioned in the medical books in 1960, and its last mention seems to appear in 1965. Aside from this very short lifespan in research circles, methyldrostanolone sat as an obscurity in the library stacks for decades. It only recently reemerged (2005) as an over the counter "grey market" anabolic steroid in the United States, sold openly without restriction in many supplement stores."

This product is no longer legal (so you are breaking the law to boot) but can still be found on the 'net here and there and I have warned members to avoid these "grey market" anabolics. People should know FAR more about what they are ingesting before they ingest it!
                      - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Originally posted by usmc13 View Post
                        Correct me if Im wrong, Methyldrostanolone is a desginer steroid, Pretty sure its whats used in superdrol.

Yup.
                        - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                          Somehow I thought it was more than a coincidence seeing "usmc" just below "testosterone booster".
                          Why is that?

Comment

First of all you have to ask yourself what your goals are? And not just in the weight room if you know what I mean.
                            The bottom line is "supplements" are exactly that. Supplements. If you are doing everything else right, Eating, sleeping, nutrition, AND training hard, you MIGHT see results from their use. IMO if you do all that and maybe just take some creatine, whey, a multi vitamin and maybe some fish oil.... Your set! Im by no means a "guru" but I have been at this a long time. ; )
                            Deputy Kent Mundell
                            Pierce County Sheriff
                            Dec 28th.
                            Gone but not forgotten...

Comment

I say just follow the directions on the bottle.
                              Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
                              Me: "Ummm, control..."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4453 users online. 241 members and 4212 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X