300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90x

does anyone know if this program is legit and works? I would like some input before I go out and spend money on this thing. Thanks.
    As a Corrections Officer, my fundamental duty is to serve my community; to safeguard the lives and property within my jurisdiction; to protect against deception, oppression or intimidation; to prevent violence or disorder; and to respect and preserve the constitutional rights of all.

I know alot of firefighters that do it...I guess they fit it in between washing the truck, bbq'ing and playing volleyball. It seems to work for them
    You can't fix stupid!

Comment

There is a pretty big thread on it on these forums... Use the search function!

And yes, everyone is pleased with it.

Comment

I'm almost at the thirty day mark and am pleased with my results so far. Unless you have the time to dedicate to the program I wouldn't do it, the workouts are mainly an hour long except yoga X which is a hour and a half as far as equipment I would suggest the pull up bar and dumbbells.
        Call Me HR Cuff and Stuff

Comment

I agree with you need the time, 6 days on, one day off for 90 days. What you get out of it, is what you put into it...I know that sounds lame, but if you are not dedicated, save your money....

Comment

Yes it works. An hour a day at home.

Comment

Some of the workouts are great, such as Plyo, stretching, Chest/Back. Others not so much like the cardio and kenpo. The workouts are great to break up a routine you are tired of and Yoga and/or stretching videos let you know how flexible most of us AREN'T.

Comment

Just finished Week 1. For some reason, I have more energy than I started with and Im having fun with it. The only DVD I do a little of is the Yoga X. Other than that, I wake up every morning saying, "what is today's excerise? AHHH Damn legs." Pop the dvd in and im sweating heavily within 30mins.

Comment

I think it works great as long as you don't injure yourself. I injuried my back on the 2nd week. But I'm starting again on Monday. You can find it cheaper on ebay, but make sure you get the manuals with it, not just the dvd's. I have the manuals on pdf format. PM me if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by nycboldest21 View Post
                    does anyone know if this program is legit and works?
                    Yes. I did it for 6 months and had good results.

Comment

Good program,but the low carbs are killin me.

Comment

Great program, love the Ab Ripper!

I pop it in all the time as a routime exercise and I'm not even doing P90X right now.

Best of luck to ya.
                        What poisen is to food, self-pity is to life. - Oliver C. Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by mjw5678 View Post
                          Then eat more. If you aren't eating enough to keep you going through the day then it's not healthy. Are you tired or something? Hungry a lot?

Originally posted by saredin View Post
                          Great program, love the Ab Ripper!

I pop it in all the time as a routime exercise and I'm not even doing P90X right now.

Best of luck to ya.
                          I agree. I've never done an ab routine like that one. It's killer, even after all these months.

Comment

Originally posted by mjw5678 View Post
                            Then eat more fat and protein.
                            Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
                            Me: "Ummm, control..."

Comment

Yea I stretched the PHASE 1 diet out too long. im uping carbs and fats now and taking a few days off

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3555 users online. 228 members and 3327 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X