300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC Stack Questions

I've read some interesting info on other boards about the EC Stack and body fat reduction while maintaining muscle mass. What are your thoughts about this stack for Officers? Could this cause a problem with drug tests?

Thanks.

what is ec? some type of prohormone?

Comment

Ephedrine HCL and caffeine taken together to aid fat loss. Very popular in some circles.

Comment

Oh gotcha. Well Im not a guru with fat burning and weight loss supplements, but I wouldnt see any problem passing a drug test. Is it a legit legal product or something from some shady online company? I would be carefull mixing stimulants though.. read the labels and warnings carefully. Just my 2 cents. Someone might be able to chime in and help you better

Comment

Originally posted by Chatt2009 View Post
          I've read some interesting info on other boards about the EC Stack and body fat reduction while maintaining muscle mass. What are your thoughts about this stack for Officers? Could this cause a problem with drug tests?

Thanks.
          Depending on type and sensitivity of the test, E can cause a false positive for methamphetamine.
          - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

why bother with that junk? sticking to a strict diet will more effectively get you to where you want to be.

Comment

The ECA stack can be very effective if you are not too sensitive to it. I competed in bodybuilding for years and took ECA's for years (as one should NOT do). Have been off of them for a couple of years and if I even look at a bottle of anything with ephedra in it I get sick to my stomach and jittery.

Using them as directed and with some common sense can work wonders with a good diet and training. Just be careful with it.
              Rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who wish to do us harm-----Orwell

Comment

is ephedra legal in the USA? i know it wasn't for a while...

i used it pre-ban and it definitely worked....made me fly thru the day at about 200mph and i only slept every OTHER night....but i made weight for my grappling tournament...
                after that i stopped cutting weight and just fought wherever

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
                  is ephedra legal in the USA? i know it wasn't for a while...
                  Yes and no. Ephedra is not (sort of...) but ephedrine - the active compound in ephedra - is. You can get it in pharmacies as purified ephedrine HCl is still legal, and is sold OTC as a decongestant. One such brand, Vasopro, but there are others.
                  - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

ECA stack works great. I have used it numerous times to cut weight. It only works well for 4-6 weeks though because you have to keep upping the dose to get the effects.

Comment

So Isnt ephedra illegal still??? Or is that just in certain states?
                      Nothing worth having comes easy...earn it

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy58 View Post
                        So Isnt ephedra illegal still??? Or is that just in certain states?
                        Already answered. See above.
                        - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2142 users online. 127 members and 2015 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X