Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a sure fire diet thats helped me...

BEING POOR FLAT ARSE BROKE!!

I swear after pay day Ill have $5 in my name for the next two weeks- ...

when you cant buy any food to eat, you will loose weight... just look at my stats below.

sad, but true- Ive been to the point that in my 12 hour shift at work I went to the grocery store and bought a can of corn to eat for lunch/dinner that night. it sucks being broke- but hey, it helped my weight.

note: Im not THAT broke, just the boat load of bills as soon as money comes in it goes out. We are way underpaid here, 28,000.
    Updated on: 12/28/09

damn. Are you losing fat or muscle?

Comment

Ive got muscle? where?

serouisly though, its fat- maybe 70/30 fat/muscle- but when I see an old pic and a new pic of me I can see where my neck is not as fat and such,

but I do feel like even though I weigh 20 pounds less, (I need to get down to 209 before Im happy)- I cant run as easy as I did.

and thats when I go to the weight bench, pick up a 25 pound plate and go "with this much off of me.. how can I not be running faster???"
      Last edited by Malaru; 09-12-2008, 10:01 PM.

Comment

You're paid a couple thousand more than I am. You must have a lot of credit card debt to be that hungry.

Comment

If you aren't consuming at least 1,500 calories your body will eat away at your muscle before it even looks at your fat for fuel.

Do Sparkpeople.com Works. Not a diet, its a lifestyle of healthy eating and exercise.
          sigpic
          A Blog Of My Journey To Become a LEO

Comment

I also started weight loss this summer, going into college this year hoping to go into Law Enforcement.

What I usually eat is Sub sandwiches (watching the mayo/cheese and bread) and Salads, I usually have around 1800 calories a day and don't wanna go much less than that in fear of nor burning fat.

I wish you all well in your finding of a healthy lifestyle, it is something we all go through, getting me on the right track required my doctor to scare me, hard work and right eating. My family eats a lot of fast food, I just tell myself I cant do it if I wanna live my life and be healthy.
            Andrew's Weight loss: around 1800 calorie per day
            At 18 years old, in college now.
            Started: July 2008: 5'11" 306 Lbs

Current(Sept) : 290

240(around the weight for getting off meds)

Goal: 210

Wish you all luck at your weight loss goals!

Comment

Originally posted by occ View Post
              You're paid a couple thousand more than I am. You must have a lot of credit card debt to be that hungry.

I bet I actually make less then you, Im part time employed. (been trying for full time!)

my actual in pocket every month is $1,400- half of that goes to rent.

Comment

Good grief man!

Times are hard and bills are stronger than ever, but you have to eat right or your health will go down the pooper!

I'll admit, from time to time, if I indulge too much throughout the day, i might eat a can of green beans for dinner to balance out all the calories I took in earlier in the day. It does fill me up, but it doesn't give much in the way of nutrition.

Comment

Not to get off topic, but 28k a year? I would look at relocating or a different career field. How the hell are you supposed to live off that?
                  sigpic"To punish and enslave"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4260 users online. 260 members and 4000 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X