300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not being hungry for 2 days..

I haven't been starving for about 2 days now. I take this pill that helps me concentrate in school (it truly makes a difference) and it makes me not have any appetite during lunch at school, I went pretty much all last year without eating anything at lunch maybe a juice box or a few crackers. I had some peanut butter crackers last night and another little snack but I haven't been actually starving for 2 days. Anyone know what might be wrong because this is weird as hell. I was also up almost all night last night, and the night prior I had about an hour of sleep.

Stop the pill and see a doctor a.s.a.p.

Comment

Okie dokie, will do

Comment

You sound like you are on one of the ADD medications available. Don't quote me on this but I believe they are amphetamine based, which causes sleep loss and a lowered sense of appetite.

Comment

Originally posted by hoss06 View Post
          You sound like you are on one of the ADD medications available. Don't quote me on this but I believe they are amphetamine based, which causes sleep loss and a lowered sense of appetite.
          Sounds like the 2 things I've got man. Yeah, it's an ADD medicine.

Comment

Is it Wellbutrin, lol? That's the anti-depressant I'm on and it's often used to tread ADD in younger people.

And yes, it will make you not hungry at all (I have to remind myself to eat SOMETHING) and will keep you up (I've been up since 7pm last night.)

Comment

I tried wellbutrin once I think. But I'm on a different thing. Wellbutrin as most anti-depressants make kids who are/were depressed like I was a hell of a lot worse.

Comment

I wouldnt stop taking anything til i spoke to my doctor. But i would speak to someone at the doctor's office as soon as i could.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6692 users online. 361 members and 6331 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X