300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory and Focus

Are there any supplements that helps out with your memory and help you stay focus. Thank you.

First and foremost, make sure you're eating and sleeping properly. I've started taking fish oil supplements on a regular basis, and I've noticed a big difference. I've also found that exercising your mind can help. I enjoy games like Sudoku.

Comment

Try out L-Theanine. Read up about it, if you like... It's supposed to improve mood and focus functions...

I bought some, but didn't take it long enough to notice any difference. If you try it, report back and let us know how it goes.

Comment

Huh...? what was the question?
        Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

thanks for the reply.

Comment

hxd is correct. People do not realize how essential OMEGA 3's are to the body. Just like protein, people never get the their daily servings of OMEGA 3's. If you are like me, I am not a big fan of Fish, so I just take a lot of fish oil suppliments. Do your research before you choose your OMEGA suppliment. There are so many to choose from and you need to pick the one the fits your body/lifestyle the best!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6422 users online. 373 members and 6049 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X