Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did N R A infiltrate gun-control groups?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cmr164
    replied
    Originally posted by DAL View Post
    Is that someone who hides behind a hedge?
    ROTFL!!! I really hated going back to fix the spelling.

Leave a comment:

• grog18b
    replied
    Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
    I just laughed out loud uncontrollably.

I'm glad to hear NRA did this sort of thing. I'm paying good money for this.
    Me too, and so am I.

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    Originally posted by DAL View Post
    No, he hangs on the top of ceilings like spiderman ROFLMAO.

Leave a comment:

• DAL
    replied
    Originally posted by cmr164 View Post
    And yes it would be sleaze if the Brady folks hired a privet snoop to infiltrate the board of the NRA.

Leave a comment:

• ateamer
    replied
    She wasn't dishonest, and didn't betray anyone. She did exactly what she set out to, and was paid to, do. Had she let down the NRA, it would have been a betrayal.

I am glad to see that my NRA Life Member money is being used well. Let's hope that they will do more of this, and send waves of paranoia through the anti-Constitution groups that make them distrust each other and lose effectiveness. Divide and conquer is a fantastic strategy.

Leave a comment:

• David Hineline
    replied
    Spy business has always been on the sleaze side of things, from day one we are conditioned not to be a tattle-tale. Spies get shot behind enemy lines, no different than a cop pretending to be a biker to bring down the biker gang. Might be an honorable calling but still at the core level they acted as a liar and a sleaze.

But such is the way of things, I am not upset by the tactics, but I understand where the reporter of sleaze is comming from.

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    love

Why thank you cmr164!,Flattery will get you anywhere !!!!

Leave a comment:

• cmr164
    replied
    Originally posted by asullivan View Post
    Uh, CMR164, in your bio you mentioned that youv've been in and out of intelligence since the early eighties, was Intelligence HIS first or last name? Or are you talking abouit a coma?
    Sully's my name
    Sully is a very appropriate name

Leave a comment:

• cmr164
    replied
    Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
    You're so full of it, hippie. If the tables were flipped, you'd have no problem defending the same "sleaze," I have no doubt. You probably think it's disgusting how we infiltrated the Nazis, too, eh? Probably. You obviously don't know much about the way politics and war are conducted.
    Clearly you can't tell the difference between what nations do and what political groups do. And yes it would be sleaze if the Brady folks hired a private snoop to infiltrate the board of the NRA. It isn't a one way street. Sleaze is sleaze.
    Last edited by cmr164; 08-06-2008, 08:30 PM. Reason: regretfully fixed sp of private

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    In Fill Trate'in !

Uh, CMR164, in your bio you mentioned that youv've been in and out of intelligence since the early eighties, was Intelligence HIS first or last name? Or are you talking abouit a coma?
    Sully's my name

Leave a comment:

• Chit2001
    replied
    Funny how folks can justify dishonesty and betrayal.

I will defend the right to bear arms, 100%, but I don't condone this kind of sleaze.
    You're so full of it, hippie. If the tables were flipped, you'd have no problem defending the same "sleaze," I have no doubt. You probably think it's disgusting how we infiltrated the Nazis, too, eh? Probably. You obviously don't know much about the way politics and war are conducted.
    Last edited by Chit2001; 08-06-2008, 03:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Last edited by asullivan; 08-06-2008, 02:42 PM. Reason: double post

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Boo Hoo Hoo

Good!
    H.C.I. is nothin but a sigularity point of the production of feces laidined , commy infestation of blowflys that have no comprehention of our God given rights and wheel around a victum, of a violent criminal, by his toad looking wife. I hope we have more spies in scumbag misdirected brainless orginizations like the above, so we can stomp them like so many worms and maggots that they really are. IMHO
    sully,s my name

Leave a comment:

• Kieth M.
    replied
    If she worked for the Sierra Club and infiltrated a pro-logging or pro-drilling group, she'd be hailed by the media as a hero. Nope, she worked for the ("evil") NRA (a private, non-tax $ supported group) and infiltrated the ("good") anti-gun groups (private, non-tax $ supported groups). This isn't government spying, this isn't industrial spying. It may be sneaky, and underhanded, but it's not a big problem either.

To those who anti-gun people who feel betrayed: Cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it!

Leave a comment:

• Blackdog F4i
    replied
    Funny how folks can justify dishonesty and betrayal.

I will defend the right to bear arms, 100%, but I don't condone this kind of sleaze.
    Methinks you don't know much about politics, intelligence or war.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3162 users online. 162 members and 3000 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X