Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did N R A infiltrate gun-control groups?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she worked for the Sierra Club and infiltrated a pro-logging or pro-drilling group, she'd be hailed by the media as a hero. Nope, she worked for the ("evil") NRA (a private, non-tax $ supported group) and infiltrated the ("good") anti-gun groups (private, non-tax $ supported groups). This isn't government spying, this isn't industrial spying. It may be sneaky, and underhanded, but it's not a big problem either.

To those who anti-gun people who feel betrayed: Cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it!
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Boo Hoo Hoo

Good!
      H.C.I. is nothin but a sigularity point of the production of feces laidined , commy infestation of blowflys that have no comprehention of our God given rights and wheel around a victum, of a violent criminal, by his toad looking wife. I hope we have more spies in scumbag misdirected brainless orginizations like the above, so we can stomp them like so many worms and maggots that they really are. IMHO
      sully,s my name
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Last edited by asullivan; 08-06-2008, 02:42 PM. Reason: double post
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by cmr164 View Post
          Funny how folks can justify dishonesty and betrayal.

I will defend the right to bear arms, 100%, but I don't condone this kind of sleaze.
          You're so full of it, hippie. If the tables were flipped, you'd have no problem defending the same "sleaze," I have no doubt. You probably think it's disgusting how we infiltrated the Nazis, too, eh? Probably. You obviously don't know much about the way politics and war are conducted.
          Last edited by Chit2001; 08-06-2008, 03:24 PM.
          1*

Comment

In Fill Trate'in !

Uh, CMR164, in your bio you mentioned that youv've been in and out of intelligence since the early eighties, was Intelligence HIS first or last name? Or are you talking abouit a coma?
            Sully's my name
            -Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
              You're so full of it, hippie. If the tables were flipped, you'd have no problem defending the same "sleaze," I have no doubt. You probably think it's disgusting how we infiltrated the Nazis, too, eh? Probably. You obviously don't know much about the way politics and war are conducted.
              Clearly you can't tell the difference between what nations do and what political groups do. And yes it would be sleaze if the Brady folks hired a private snoop to infiltrate the board of the NRA. It isn't a one way street. Sleaze is sleaze.
              Last edited by cmr164; 08-06-2008, 08:30 PM. Reason: regretfully fixed sp of private

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                Uh, CMR164, in your bio you mentioned that youv've been in and out of intelligence since the early eighties, was Intelligence HIS first or last name? Or are you talking abouit a coma?
                Sully's my name
                Sully is a very appropriate name

Comment

love

Why thank you cmr164!,Flattery will get you anywhere !!!!
                  -Frank

Comment

Spy business has always been on the sleaze side of things, from day one we are conditioned not to be a tattle-tale. Spies get shot behind enemy lines, no different than a cop pretending to be a biker to bring down the biker gang. Might be an honorable calling but still at the core level they acted as a liar and a sleaze.

But such is the way of things, I am not upset by the tactics, but I understand where the reporter of sleaze is comming from.

Comment

She wasn't dishonest, and didn't betray anyone. She did exactly what she set out to, and was paid to, do. Had she let down the NRA, it would have been a betrayal.

I am glad to see that my NRA Life Member money is being used well. Let's hope that they will do more of this, and send waves of paranoia through the anti-Constitution groups that make them distrust each other and lose effectiveness. Divide and conquer is a fantastic strategy.
                      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by cmr164 View Post
                        And yes it would be sleaze if the Brady folks hired a privet snoop to infiltrate the board of the NRA.
                        Is that someone who hides behind a hedge?
                        Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                          No, he hangs on the top of ceilings like spiderman ROFLMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                            I just laughed out loud uncontrollably.

I'm glad to hear NRA did this sort of thing. I'm paying good money for this.
                            Me too, and so am I.
                            As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                              ROTFL!!! I really hated going back to fix the spelling.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3255 users online. 172 members and 3083 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X