300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoster Options?

I have a HK USP Compact .40 cal LEM with a Surfire rail mount and the Surefire X300 light. I want a holster, but I can't seem to find one that accomodates the gun and light. I am not looking for a duty use holster, but I can customize to make whatever hoster work for what I want. If anyone out there has any suggestions that would be great.
    "Do or Do Not.............There is no try."
    -Jedi Master Yoda

Safariland makes the 6280 / 6285 holster for you.
    I currently use one for my USP 45 Full size / X200 combo.

I am sure there are others out there as well. Remember, the X300 is not dimensionally different enough than the X200. If the X200 fits, so will the X300.
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    --Winston Churchill--

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Comment

Safariland's "Will Fit" chart says that the gun is carried in a cocked and locked position. Being that my gun is the LEM (Double Action Only), will it still fit? I'm thinkin that it would still work, however Safariland differentiates between the LEM and regular for the full size USP .45 on the chart as well.

Thoughts?
      -Jedi Master Yoda

Comment

Call Safariland and check, but I believe the one that says " USP 40 D.A.O. W/ SUREFIRE Mount W/ Insight Technology M3X or M6X Light, USP 9" should also fit the X300, as the M3 or M6 are just a hair wider than the X300.

Any "DAO" should also fit your LEM. There is no external difference, really. Unless you did a conversion, like I did on my USP 45 and no longer have the safety lever in place.
        Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
        --Winston Churchill--

Comment

I have a USP "Compact" .40, not the full size. Any other suggestions besides Safariland?
          -Jedi Master Yoda

Comment

No I do not. I do however, have a coworker who uses the 40 compact, with a Surefire X300, and uses the safariland holster, so I know they make one that fits.
            --Winston Churchill--

Comment

Custom leather for half the cost; [email protected]
              He is an officer in Colorado and does great work. I have 5 or 6 holsters from him and never even came close to breaking my budget.

Comment

Originally posted by camelcluch View Post
                Custom leather for half the cost; [email protected]
                He is an officer in Colorado and does great work. I have 5 or 6 holsters from him and never even came close to breaking my budget.
                Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by familymanbball View Post
                  I am not looking for a duty use holster...

Sorry, didnt see this the first time I read the post. Give these guys a try for an "off duty holster"

My wife has one for her XD45/Surefire combo....

http://www.hillsmanholster.com/Produ...d_Methods.html

They can make any gun light combo you need...
                  --Winston Churchill--

Comment

Thanks for the info socalsheriff. That looks like what I want.
                    -Jedi Master Yoda

Comment

Here is his website; http://www.coveredgun.com/
                      He makes anything leather.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3161 users online. 156 members and 3005 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X