300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remodeled my.......reloading bench?

Yep. Had some stuff left over from the Kitchen remodel and couldn't bear to throw them out.

Here was the old bench:

Here is the new bench:

Complete with Aristocraft Cabinets, lazy susan, new pegboard and built in lighting. I reused the counter top, but I will have to make a new extension over the lazy susan and corner area. I almost doubled my counter space and even had to trim the step to make it fit.

I am soo loving it. I can't wait to get everything moved in and setup where I want it. I am toying with the idea of another bench behind this to use for cleaning/maintenance.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
    8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Niiiice. Good job.

Pretty cat too.
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Great job Blackdog, but it still doesn't change the fact that reloading is booooooooring!!! Really, now that I'm retired I should probably get back into it and save some money. Your new set up is very nice!
      "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

photos aren't showing up
        Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Originally posted by pulicords View Post
          Great job Blackdog, but it still doesn't change the fact that reloading is booooooooring!!!
          It's not as exiting as watching paint dry, but it's not too bad.
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Comment

Looks nice, I wish I had something like that. With my new house I will...........someday

Comment

Two more things it needs. A TV with DVD and a Lee Loadmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog F4i View Post
                I almost doubled my counter space and even had to trim the step to make it fit.
                You might be a gun-nut if...

VERY nice bench.
                sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6060 users online. 354 members and 5706 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X