300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair prices silencer host 9mm pistol

S+W has come out with a factory threaded M+P pistol for use with silencers to compete with the H+K and Sig Tactical series guns at very reasonable price. Under $600.

While I wish they had not chosen to mark thier guns with SPEC OPS in an attempt to have more uber tactical markings on thier gun, I think this will be a nice price option.

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIte...Item=105011658

Not my add just an example photo of the gun'

I agree.

This may push me over to the M&P instead of pickup up a G19 and new barrel. I just don't dig the idea of having to justfy my "Spec-Ops" pistol in court if I have to shoot someone with it.

Who knows, maybe you could find a friendly "mall ninja" who wants to trade slides with a standard M&P9.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
    8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

I wish companies would return to using hot chicks in bikinis to market products to men rather than using product names.

Comment

I haven't seen these and I'm at work, can't follow the link. Are these threaded 1/2 x 28 tpi? I may have to look into it too for that price line.

Comment

No they are the metric left hand thread pattern like the Sigs and HK pistols.

I believe it's 13.5mmX1LH but is the std. European thread and readily available silencer for it in the US.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4493 users online. 224 members and 4269 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X