300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clip Draw, Tried it?

Have you tried this thing out? If so, your impressions? http://www.clipdraw.com/

ive got one on a keltec p32 and like it. i also had one on a glock 26...it worked but i prefer it on the smaller guns.
    Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Sorry, but I would prefer the increased safety offered by a well made holster. Like the so called "Mexican Carry", the clipdraw offers neither the protection of the trigger or the ability to reholster one handed without considerable risk of a negligent discharge.
      "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

That is what I have wondered about. I have seen them, never tried though.
        "Do not be deceived:Bad company corrupts good morals."
        1 Corinthians 15:

You are the weapon, everything else is just a tool

Comment

I would never carry a hot weapon with one of those
          “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
          ― Henry Ford

Comment

I have one for my Kel-Tec P3AT and only use it when wearing running shorts or shorts w/o pockets. Other than that it's in a pocket holster. I wouldn't want to try it on anything larger.

Comment

I've used them on revolvers,and plan on adding one to my airlight s&W .357, on Glocks? I don't think I'd trust it.
              LOCKDOWN!

Comment

NEVER, EVER, EVER, on a Glock.

I use one on my P3AT (the actual KelTec part).

There are way too many good, light holsters on the market to risk a ND with something like that on a Glock.
                "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
                8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Kind of scary. Last week I left my undercover gun at home by mistake so I had to carry my service weapon while working undercover. Well, the only holster I had for it was my patrol holster so I ended up carrying it "Tony Montana" style. All I could think of all day was an A.D. and blowing some important parts off my body...yikes. So no, I wouldn't trust this clip, even with the trigger block.
                  Walking the line...all give some...some give all!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6156 users online. 349 members and 5807 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X