300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 21SF extras...

I am a new Glock 21SF owner as of yesterday. I took it to our department's armorer for an extended mag release and mag well. He was quick to point out that he didn't think these items were available for the 21SF yet. Anyone know any different?

Any info/websites would help.

To the best of my knowledge your armorer is correct. I've owned my G21SF for almost a year now and haven't been able to find any after market products for it. No one has yet made an extended mag release for the SF due to the fact that's it is an ambi release, and due to the slimmed down frame, the standard mag well will not fit. About the only thing that will fit is an extended slide release.

Comment

About the only thing that will fit is an extended slide release.
      Uhmm...

That would be "slide stop lever."

I recently recertified as a Glock armorer. There was no mention of the accessories that you seek for the 21sf.

If Glock decides to make the ambi mag release standard on all models I'm sure that they'll make an extended version.
      ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

That would be "slide stop lever."
        Whatever

Comment

Actually, it's a slide-catch/release (performs both functions) - but that will just start a ****ing contest. *sigh*

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6105 users online. 320 members and 5785 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X