X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK vs AR vs Mosin Nagant

The title says it all!

http://7.62x54r.net/MosinID/MosinHumor.htm
    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

The humor is there because it's true. I love them all, but the $59 Nagant was the best bang for the buck. I keep my M44 in my truck with a box of 20 rounds 24/7 just in case I ever need a rifle. I love my M4-type AR too, but it's too much of a liability to leave in my personal truck 24/7.
    "Too many times, too many times payin' the price, just for the thrill" - Tesla

Comment

I gave Mosin Nagant M44s to my groomsmen at my wedding! $59 groomsmen gifts weren't too hard to swing!

I got one for myself, too, and the write-up is correct. It's a remarkable accomplishment to get through all 5 rounds without having to use a 2X4!
      J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

If I could get my M44 to reliably feed all 5 rounds at a time, I'd probably keep it in my truck, too. Too bad it won't...
        J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

Got to love the AR...As far as the others, I'm impressed..those wacky soviets!

Comment

If you can still get one in decent shape for $59 let me know where, I'd buy one for the hell of it.
            sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9349 users online. 533 members and 8816 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X