300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Place To Purchase A Glock

I am not a LEO, I am on the way to becomming one, (once I get hired). Anyways, I have loked all over and want your opinion.
    I want to purchase a glock 40. NEW. I live in MN. Obviously i have a clean record. Please give me any advice as to where i should look for the very best prices.....Any info would be very much appreciated.

Any FFL can order a used police trade in Glock from CDNN if you are not looking for new price, Night Sight guns might be about used up on thier glow.

Comment

Is the Glock 40 the departmental issue for your department? Are they furnished/issued or do you have to buy one out-of-pocket? If so, where do they get them?
      The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

Originally posted by The State View Post
        I am not a LEO, I am on the way to becomming one, (once I get hired). Anyways, I have loked all over and want your opinion.
        I want to purchase a glock 40. NEW. I live in MN. Obviously i have a clean record. Please give me any advice as to where i should look for the very best prices.....Any info would be very much appreciated.
        If you truely want the best price for a Glock, wait til you are actually a certified L.E. then your price can't be beat. If you don't want to wait and just have to get one to become proficent prior to your academy I'd reccomend a used glock from a private individual sale. The glock is definately a good pistol that buying used isn't as much an issue because it's so ultimately rugged.
        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

Thanks for the advice, it has been well taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightshift va View Post
            If you truely want the best price for a Glock, wait til you are actually a certified L.E. then your price can't be beat. If you don't want to wait and just have to get one to become proficent prior to your academy I'd reccomend a used glock from a private individual sale. The glock is definately a good pistol that buying used isn't as much an issue because it's so ultimately rugged.
            +++1

If you can wait until you get hired do so and purchase new direct from Glock
            sigpic

Comment

Streichers is located in Minneapolis and will sell you a Glock for under $400 once you are a cop:

www.streichers.com
              While I was in phase 5 of FTO, I was driving to a burglary in progress and the first three units were nearing the house:

SGT (on the radio): "Ok, lets have two in the front, and one in the rear."

Me (not on the radio): "Sounds like the Sgt wants the shocker!"

My FTO almost rolled out of the car laughing.

Comment

If you really want one before you get sworn just shop around. There are some great deals online but you have to factor in shipping and transfer fees. I've found that they often make the price the same as a local shop may offer you.

Comment

Jack's Uniforms in South Sioux City NE is a LE dealer for MN. Call them w/ a dept. letterhead it will be under $400.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4621 users online. 291 members and 4330 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X