Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11yo Girl Sets New Record for Field-Stripping AR-15!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11yo Girl Sets New Record for Field-Stripping AR-15!

Awesome...

LINK!
    1*

This video reminds me of some guys at my department. Their kids are like 4 and I'm sure they're having them do this already........ God love the gun nuts!!

Comment

Great quality time between father and daughter!

Comment

I didn't know that there was a record for this?

Is she in the pre-teen female division?
        The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

lol Surf.

Give her a break. I can just see you going "OH F**K THAT! I'll show that little chicky!"

LOL.... j/k.

Either way, you GOTTA admit that's pretty darn good for anyone.....let alone an 11yo girl.....
          1*

Comment

She's going to make someone a happy man someday
            “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
              lol Surf.

Give her a break. I can just see you going "OH F**K THAT! I'll show that little chicky!"

LOL.... j/k.

Either way, you GOTTA admit that's pretty darn good for anyone.....let alone an 11yo girl.....
              She should be quicker. Better dexterity with smaller hands and fingers. Besides I don't get paid by the job, I get paid by the hour.
              The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

Not bad I guess but then again I work with guys who try it blindfolded. My only comment is her "function check". No weapon on safe, attempt to pull trigger, hammer should not fall. Weapon on fire, pull trigger, hammer should fall. Weapon on safe again. That's a function check. All little McKenzie did is make sure she put the buffer in the stock....

Comment

I never thought I'd see the day....

So much criticism! She's ELEVEN!!! lol
                  1*

Comment

Not bad.

I don't know if I would call it a record. By the time my 6 year old is 11 he better be able to do it faster than that or he will be pushing.
                    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
                    8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog F4i View Post
                      Not bad.

I don't know if I would call it a record. By the time my 6 year old is 11 he better be able to do it faster than that or he will be pushing.
                      Semper!

Comment

LAME!! SHE DIDN'T PERFORM A FUNCTION CHECK

very impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog F4i View Post
                          Not bad.

ahahaha
                          In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6281 users online. 351 members and 5930 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X