300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zeplin View Post
    jwise, You forgot to factor in the value of the cardboard box it comes in.
    The upper comes in a box, so it's a scratch...
    Last edited by jwise; 05-21-2009, 08:25 AM.
    J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

• My lowers are ready to ship from CMMG! Just have to get to my FFL and get them to fax it to them.

Woooooooooooot.

One has a 5position stock (will be replaced with CTR) and the other has the A2 stock for a 20" build.

If only the uppers came that fast!

Comment

• I picked up 2 Magpul 20 round mags for the AR15 today, new, from ProForce in Brea. $17 each. They also had 30 round Magpul Mini-30 mags for the same price. I picked up 2 of those also. Great prices!
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Smurfette
        Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
        Originally posted by DAL
        You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

• Argh! All these options are killing me.

What do you guys think looks better? (Without a picture, sorry!)
          On my mid-length I'm going to get the Larue UDE kit, I'm wondering if I should go UDE/Black color scheme, or UDE/FDE or maybe UDE/Foliage Green.

On my 20" I can't decide if I want an illuminated scope, or an Eotech/Aimpoint with a FTS magnifier.

ARGH! I knew I would rue this day!

Comment

• Has anyone seen one of the new Ruger SR-556 rifles? The write up looks pretty promising.
            Common sense its not a common virtue...

sigpic

"The AR-15, Legos for grown ups."-Jwise

"OCD with firearms can ensure your continued use of oxygen. "- Blackdog F4i

1042 Trooper is my hero!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by farrellsm77 View Post
              Has anyone seen one of the new Ruger SR-556 rifles? The write up looks pretty promising.
              Yes. I want...
              J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

• If you're to lazy to Google "Ruger SR-556"

1. Four position adjustable gas piston system.
                2. Cold hammer forged, 1/9 Chrome lined barrel w/chrome plated BCG.
                3. Comes equipped with Hogue grip, 3 P-Mags, Troy Qual Rail Handguard, and Troy folding battle sights.

MSRP $1,999

http://www.ruger-firearms.com/SR556/index.html

"A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

• Very sexy M4, but too darned expensive for my blood....and my income.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by DAL

Comment

• What is the cost and process to purchase an AR from phoenixlawenforcement.com and having it sent to California? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mill1ion View Post
                      What is the cost and process to purchase an AR from phoenixlawenforcement.com and having it sent to California? Thanks.
                      http://www.phoenixlawenforcement.com/6721 and 6940 are $1120.00 delivered and the 6940 is $1345.00. Can you legally own one in California??
                      Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Comment

• Finally joined the ranks albeit not totally. Picked up my lower and lower parts kit from Tactical Machining this morning. They still have tons of stuff in stock and their machining is superb.

http://www.tacticalmachining.com/

Can't wait to get going on my AR.

Comment

• Bravo has 16" M4 uppers in stock now
                          http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-M...-urg-m4-16.htm
                          Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Comment

• No they don't (again). Gawd....you posted that 3 hours ago....argh!
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by DAL

Comment

• I'm sure they will be out before I even get this posted but Bravo Co has BCM BCG's in stock right now if anyone needs one.
                              http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-B...0auto%20mp.htm

Comment

• Well they lasted almost an hour after I posted the above. But they're gone now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6966 users online. 391 members and 6575 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X