300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AviatorDoc View Post
    Sorry, must have missed this one. Anyway saw it today.
    I ordered both on the 28th of Dec. And yes it is the same as you had ordered. U-1605
    Thanks for the info AviatorDoc. Congrats on recieving yours, but I am jealous. I am also a little (a lot) frustrated by CMMG's website statement of orders being filled in a "first come first-served" basis. With your larger $$ order, considering the SS Upper you also ordered, maybe that has something to do with your order being filled more quickly.

Enjoy yours and thanks again.

Comment

• I know, have been there. Getting one of them at least has cooled things a bit.
      Be patient.

Originally posted by Plattinum View Post
      Thanks for the info AviatorDoc. Congrats on recieving yours, but I am jealous. I am also a little (a lot) frustrated by CMMG's website statement of orders being filled in a "first come first-served" basis. With your larger $$ order, considering the SS Upper you also ordered, maybe that has something to do with your order being filled more quickly.

Enjoy yours and thanks again.

Comment

• I was talking with a distributor yesterday, and he told me 'Model 1' sold over 1,000 uppers on Saturday, at the Tulsa gunshow last weekend.

That bit of info along with CMMG selling out the night before at the Springfield MO gunshow, causes me to think that maybe we're going to see online orders pushed back even further.
        sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

• Can't believe that this has gone to page 3.
          What have you?
          I took my newly finished AR (with an RRA lower that I put together, on a CMMG 16" 1/7 that I just recd) over to to the range. I could not believe it !!!!!
          Better than the army Colt issue. No Qs!!! My 11 yr old daughter thought I was "it"
          To those who have ordered and are waitin... its worth it !

Comment

• Congratulations on a fine rifle!
            J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jwise View Post
              How much? That sounds like a sweet rifle!
              It ended up being about $1200 after the FFL fees and shipping. I ended up putting a Vickers VCAS sling, Magpul trigger guard, and EoTech 516 on it. I love everything about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazynova View Post
                It ended up being about $1200 after the FFL fees and shipping. I ended up putting a Vickers VCAS sling, Magpul trigger guard, and EoTech 516 on it. I love everything about it.
                Not bad. Excellent sling. How do you like the EOTech? The 516 is a very unique and well-adapted optic. I like the side buttons, and the 123 batteries are good to go.
                J. Wise

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jwise View Post
                  Not bad. Excellent sling. How do you like the EOTech? The 516 is a very unique and well-adapted optic. I like the side buttons, and the 123 batteries are good to go.
                  I love it. The side buttons work very well, it was incredibly easy to sight, it cowitnesses with my irons, and it doesnt move since it has the lug to keep it in place. I was able to get it when the Microsoft Live cash discount was at 13%, and I only paid $360 for it.

Comment

Can't believe that this has gone to page 3.
                    What have you?
                    I took my newly finished AR (with an RRA lower that I put together, on a CMMG 16" 1/7 that I just recd) over to to the range. I could not believe it !!!!!
                    Better than the army Colt issue. No Qs!!! My 11 yr old daughter thought I was "it"
                    To those who have ordered and are waitin... its worth it !

Congrats! Glad to get your reaction to your set up. Mine will be the exact same, considering I have a RRA Lower waiting on my (as mentioned before) identical CMMG Upper that I ordered a month before you ordered yours.

I am a little pi**ed with CMMG knowing what I know, but I am glad to hear the quality is still there. On my way towards 6 months now, but I will keep on waiting. Enjoy yours and considering I have 3 daughters, I am glad to hear your daughters positive thoughts of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plattinum View Post
                      Congrats! Glad to get your reaction to your set up. Mine will be the exact same, considering I have a RRA Lower waiting on my (as mentioned before) identical CMMG Upper that I ordered a month before you ordered yours.

I am a little pi**ed with CMMG knowing what I know, but I am glad to hear the quality is still there. On my way towards 6 months now, but I will keep on waiting. Enjoy yours and considering I have 3 daughters, I am glad to hear your daughters positive thoughts of you.
                      You will like it. You will love it.
                      I know, I have used a whole bunch of colts in the mil and know mine is better.
                      I am so looking forward to getting the SS version in my hands.
                      Thanks Jwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by William T
                        I've been wanting one of these rifles for a long time, and today was the day! This is without question the finest AR-15 I've ever seen, let alone have the pleasure to own. A Cadillac with a price to match, but worth every penny paid. As many of you know the problem isn't buying one of these rifles, but rather FINDING one. Now that I have it and the hunt is over, I can sit back and enjoy it. I doubt there is, or ever will be a finer gas piston AR-15. Bill T.
                        YOU DID NOT TELL ME IT WAS THE PAUL HOWE CSAT EDITION!!!!

Ho-ly CRAP! As a true follower of MSG Howe, I am extremely jealous! You told me you got the M6A2 (or so I thought.) That's 10X better than the M6A2! That's the CSAT rifle!

Freak'n awesome...
                        Last edited by jwise; 04-21-2009, 11:08 PM.
                        J. Wise

sigpic

Comment

• And now, the man himself...

J. Wise

sigpic

Comment

• Dont know if I should mention here but got a tiny red dot sight from primary arms today. Great product and following at ARFcom. Have not used it to shoot yet but looks to be well made for 89$. So for those of you looking for a budget but good dot....

Comment

Dont know if I should mention here but got a tiny red dot sight from primary arms today. Great product and following at ARFcom. Have not used it to shoot yet but looks to be well made for 89$. So for those of you looking for a budget but good dot....
                              That looks like the sight that Sig is branding and selling on their site.
                              J. Wise

sigpic

Comment

• Well I could not wait, so I cancelled my CMMG U-1605 upper order.
                                I also decided to buy something else.

It finally arrived yesterday and I picked it up today.
                                Colt 6920 $1499.95

And while over there I went ahead and also picked up a Ruger LCP in .380 for $349

I also had them add a Magpul MOE grip to the AR

I also had a little clip thing added to the LCP. (It is so light, I can clip it to my underwear and jump around without it being dislodged or uncomfortable - that is underwear and NO shorts)

I bought the above with the taxes that I got from our gun hating president.
                                OH the IRONY
                                Last edited by daspy21; 04-28-2009, 11:40 PM.
                                "I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy." - unknown

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11330 users online. 401 members and 10929 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X