Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don't mind spending the money, you can't go wrong with a Colt LE6920.
    J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

• Colt & Great Price

Originally posted by towncop View Post
      OK, so the tax check has come in and my part of it (thank you honey!) I've been looking at a Colt LE M4. I've seen several on a popular site between $1,500 and $1,700. Let me ask you guys who are SERIOUSLY AR nuts, if I've got the scratch, should I just go ahead and pick this up instead of trying to buy pieces here and there? Please, someone say something - ASAP! The clock's ticking!
      IF YOU WANT A GREAT DEAL FOR A COLT TRY THIS PLACE Phoenix Law Enforcement Distributor A very good deal on Colt AR 15 IF NOT THE OTHER GIVE GREAT LEO'S A DISCOUNT

Note: About 35 websites and growing. I still need a link for the RMJ Tactical Tomahawks

Lets get a list of discount links for every officer. Police, etc need help and helping can mean letting them save a few bucks. Give a Description and if it is a good deal or a very good deal.

Heres a few right now.

SIG ARMS You have to call their Gov/LEO sales and they will email you a catalog. Very good deal.

InterState Arms Corp A Distributor that offers Discounts. Good Deal.

Phoenix Law Enforcement Distributor A very good deal on Colt AR 15.

G T Distributors This one offers decent prices and certain goods.

Police One - Info and Links

From the post listed below:

CQD Fax or E-Mail an ID and your good to go.

Code 4 Tactical 10% on most transactions, email or call them to verify if product qualifies

Double Star AR15 Rifles Good Discount

RRA LEO pageRock River Arms gives LEO discounts if you can afford 12-16 week waits.

Smith and Wesson Firearms Federal Officers only. Need to call directly for LEO Price.

POF USA For LEO diso****s, they need to do things over the phone.

Supply Captain Name tapes,550 Cord, Tac. gear

Springfield Armory Call for Catalog.

Don't forget Glocks $100 Homeland Security discount for LEO/EMS/Fire/MIL.
      Glock web site

Glocktalk thread on the discount.

NUcadet07 stated that Metro North train to NYC. IT's free, just show your .mil ID and they'll punch you a ticket on the train. If you have a wife, or friends etc.. they are free as well. Not sure if this is official policy or not but I've done it dozens of times as have many of my friends.

Millett Sights offers mil/LEO discounts. I have a DMS-1 and I love it, very interested in the ZoomDot as well. Email them and they will send you the discounted price.

Of course the old stand by: Brownells Brownells

Oakley Gov't sales: Oakley Oakley

Check Burris Optics optics, we get a GOOD discount on 2 optics a year and 3 mounting systems....

Chinook Medical Chinook Medical

Selected "LE" during checkout and got a great discount on some med gear for my Active Shooter bag.

Rainier Arms Rainier Arms

Brownells and Midway USA both offer discounts to LE and I think Mil also. Info on each website Note: Midway only give discounts to the Departments/Agencies only.

Surefire
      Surefire 25% call the LE div.

LaRue Tactical , 10% on everything THEY make, with the exception of stealth products (complete uppers)

BrightFlashlights

Apex ODT

J&T Distributing Distributers of the Double Star AR15 Rifle. 5% off of their J&T Website and You have to ask to be transferred to the DoubleStar Company for a LEO discount. A pretty good price on a AR15.

TAD Gear

RMJ Tactical FROM CONAN56: RMJ Tactical Tomahawks Active Military personnel / Police / Emergency Personnel: You are why we are in business. To demonstrate our appreciation for the work you do, your price is always $295 plus shipping and handling. So, after you place your order, send us documentation to validate your status in one of the above categories and we rebate your account! (Obtain rebate mailing address from our ‘Contact Us’ page) APO addresses are same shipping as stateside.
      Reg $360

Bud’s Gun Shop direct LEO Sales site: Buds Police Supply

Gear Sector does too. Great slings and service.

EOTAC

OMB Guns

Burris gives mil/leo 55% off on 2 items per year

Millett Sights [email protected] Just email them and ask, they will send you the LE/mil price.

Arizona Gun Runners gives a 10% LEO discount.

LMT has a LE/MIL Price list they will send you upon request

Militech 1Mili-Tec 1 gun lube

Aimpoint - directly LEO Rep.

Comment

• QUICK QUESTION when you retire and if there are any new GUN BANS do you get to keep it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by RMP911 View Post
          QUICK QUESTION when you retire and if there are any new GUN BANS do you get to keep it ?
          You don't get a banned gun just because you're a cop. If you have one through work, it's through work and only through work. Remember the guy that got in deep doodoo because of the Class III he took home from work?

Comment

• As RMP911 said http://www.phoenixlawenforcement.com Colt LE6920 shipped $1120.00.
            Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad519 View Post
              As RMP911 said http://www.phoenixlawenforcement.com Colt LE6920 shipped $1120.00.
              Wow guys. Thanks a TON. You just saved me $600! Money that can go to other toys for the rifle! Any idea on shipping time?
              Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

• Originally posted by towncop View Post
                Wow guys. Thanks a TON. You just saved me $600! Money that can go to other toys for the rifle! Any idea on shipping time?
                EDIT: My bad....I read the question wrong!
                Last edited by nuthead; 04-05-2009, 02:28 PM.
                “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

• Anyone heard anything on the H&K MR 556... the civilian version of the 416?

MSRP? Release date?

I have to say, it's definitely the most aesthetically appealing of HK's civvie rifles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Till View Post
                    Anyone heard anything on the H&K MR 556... the civilian version of the 416?

MSRP? Release date?

I have to say, it's definitely the most aesthetically appealing of HK's civvie rifles.
                    A nearly all proprietary AR type rifle? No thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by towncop View Post
                      I ordered one last month. Don't remember the exact date but they billed my card March 27th. Haven't received it yet. Don't know the expected wait time.
                      Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Comment

• Don't hold me to it but i spoke with them about 3 weeks ago i think it was about 2 or 4 weeks depending on which model and if you add anything else to the rifle and try some of the other dealers also they might have them in stock but Phoenix Law are very leo friendly give them a call good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMP911 View Post
                          Don't hold me to it but i spoke with them about 3 weeks ago i think it was about 2 or 4 weeks depending on which model and if you add anything else to the rifle and try some of the other dealers also they might have them in stock but Phoenix Law are very leo friendly give them a call good luck.
                          I sent an email to the POC on the Phoenix website for the LE deal. His name is Chris. He told me shipping time once they receive your order is 90 days.
                          Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

• HK cust serv says they will be MSRP priced in the same range as the FN SCAR which is something like $2200 END OF 2009

Comment

• OK here is a question for those who ordered a CMMG upper. Finally got one from them and looks great. But there is NOT one marking on it saying it is CMMG or round it is cahamberd for.
                              Is this the case with all CMMGs or do I need to call them?

Comment

• That's how they all are. The barrel is marked with the chambering (caliber), but it might be under the handguards.
                                J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13013 users online. 450 members and 12563 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X