Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 more things to get for now, side mount front sling swivel and rear BUIS, obviously not in that order.

YHM carbine length "lightweight" handgard
    Tapco VFG
    Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

• http://www.bravocompanyusa.com has the BCM 16" Mid Length in stock right now.
      If you want one you better hurry. They go FASTTTTTTTTTTTT!
      Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Comment

• http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-1...urg-mid-16.htm

Actual link to the Upper.
        Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad519 View Post
          It showed in stock, so I clicked on "Add to Cart" and it went to OUT OF STOCK status. Great.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Smurfette
          Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
          Originally posted by DAL
          You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

• They sold out in less than 45 minutes.
            Sorry.
            I posted as soon as I got thru ordering mine.

Comment

• Yeah, THAT was FAST!!
              sigpic
              Originally posted by DAL

Comment

• Got my BCM Mid length ordered last night and its shipping today.
                Canceled my CMMG middy so maybe that will make it faster for someone to get one. Of course mine has been on order for 4 months.
                The BCM will be attached to one of my CMMG lowers that I got back in Jan.

Now waiting on the dang tax stamp so that I may build my SBR.

Comment

• I would like to open by thanking jwise all those on this forum for all the great information they have provided.

I took jwise's info an ordered a CMMG mid-length upper. I am at 4 months now waiting for it to ship. Although I am anxious like a child waiting on a new toy, I can live with it and will continue to wait. Considering the current political and economic climate, almost everything gun and ammo related is becoming harder to obtain quickly. I am not knocking CMMG, just know that they are currently not very responsive (non-responsive) to customer inquires about placed orders. As long as the quality of their uppers haven't diminished from what has been presented on this forum, I will be satisfied once I receive mine.

Once again, thanks for all the info everyone provides on this forum.

Comment

• Plattinum, you are a more patient person than I am. I'm very anxious about building my AR! All I have is a stripped lower and I FINALLY got a lead on a lower parts kit (should be shipped by tomorrow), but almost anything else is getting harder and harder to get.

Congrats on your upper, and I hope you get it soon!
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by DAL

Comment

• New guy!

Hey everyone, I'm new and this being my first post I want to thank Jwise and everyone else who has contributed to this guide. I've read through this guide atleast a dozen times and still can't retain everything and learn something new each time. After a lot of time and consideration (mostly considering what's available in my area) I chose a S&W M&P 15. Simliar, if not the same, to the one that FiremanMike (which I envy) has. I'm finally starting to get a grasp on the black rifle. So here's my first question and hopefully it hasn't been previously answered.. anyway.. Is the receiver extension aka buffer tube on my AR mil-spec or commercial size? I ask because I would like to replace the stock for a magpul like everyone else In the next couple weeks I also plan on getting an Aimpoint Comp ML3 with a Larue cantilever LT150 mount. Unless someone brings something to my attention I'll be ordering those very soon and am also wondering if it would be best to order those both directly from Larue. Well that pretty much covers my questions for now. Thanks guys!

Comment

• It is mil-spec, enjoy your new rifle
                        Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

• Ok I just got ,e a brand new Rock River right out of the blue box. One last silly question is there anything that i need to do as far as break in? IE: after your first 250 round break it down and oil or something like that?

Comment

• Personally I'm pretty anal about cleaning my weapons. I break down every weapon I have after every range session, but that's me.

I've also been taught that rifles get grease and not oil. I use militec grease because I like militec oil. My friend swears by this red grease and I can't remember the name of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by powerstroked View Post
                              Ok I just got ,e a brand new Rock River right out of the blue box. One last silly question is there anything that i need to do as far as break in? IE: after your first 250 round break it down and oil or something like that?
                              The way I undesrstand it is that it depends on your barrel. If it is chrome lined, then there is no break in. If it chrome-moly, then I think that there is a break in. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

• Got my BCM mid length in today.
                                Stuck it on a CMMG lower.
                                Larue BUIS, EOTech 512, Streamlight TLR-1,
                                V-Tac Sling.

Hope to get to shoot it tomorrow.
                                Last edited by Brad519; 03-16-2009, 07:28 PM. Reason: Better Picture

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7244 users online. 355 members and 6889 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X