Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's identical to the Colt, but it's another off-brand so it's CA legal.....now I get to put parts in it. I'm just not gonna say what kind or type of parts in a public forum, if you get the drift
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Smurfette
    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
    Originally posted by DAL
    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

• Originally posted by eyildiz View Post
      interesting how they use 'M4' I remember colt was trying to sue everyone for that name, but lost it
      Interesting. Well I'll have to post some pictures, because I ordered the Daniel Defense M4 and it should arrive on Monday. It's more than I wanted to pay, but I liked a lot of the goodies it came with. I also wasn't a big fan of the longer 12" Omega rails, so I ordered the 7" Omega rails to replace them!

More to come...

Comment

• Originally posted by FJDave View Post
        Yeah, that 10 day waiting period for a stripped lower is ridiculous....
        I am glad I live in Nevada.

Comment

• Originally posted by WinterBoarder View Post
          Interesting. Well I'll have to post some pictures, because I ordered the Daniel Defense M4 and it should arrive on Monday. It's more than I wanted to pay, but I liked a lot of the goodies it came with. I also wasn't a big fan of the longer 12" Omega rails, so I ordered the 7" Omega rails to replace them!

More to come...
          You might want to reconsider. The rail that comes on the DD rifle does not appear to be attached using the same method as all other Omega rails, even though it bears the Omega name.

Perhaps somebody else that is more knowledgeable about the Omega rail will come along.

Comment

• Originally posted by beavo451 View Post
            You might want to reconsider. The rail that comes on the DD rifle does not appear to be attached using the same method as all other Omega rails, even though it bears the Omega name.

Perhaps somebody else that is more knowledgeable about the Omega rail will come along.
            Thanks, if it doesn't fit the DD M4, I have another AR I will put it on.

Comment

• Diving in....I went for the perm hider for a 16" overall length.

CMMG 14.5 Mid-Length Upper w/Permanent Hider (A3, Full-Auto Carrier, No Bolt Group Upgrade, No Charging Handle Upgrade, Anodized Ramps, A2 Post, F Marked Front Sight Base, Round Forward Assist, Troy 9.0 MRF-M, No Rear Sight, Phantom)
              SKU/Part No: U-1455H
              $860.95 1 $860.95

Of course CMMG is in MO so I got hit with sales tax.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to build this rifle to look like your LWRC as much as possible.

Comment

• wow...just noticed the options on the lower.

What should I look at to resemble your LWRC as much as I can?

I searched and didnt see much on here about the lower options.

Thanks,

Matt

Comment

• ended up purchasing the CMMG today. its the F-1605M 16" shorty with the m-10 barrel & mid length gas system. now, to get it here & break it in.
                  "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

• Originally posted by Omega_556
                    WOW, a sworn LEO alluding to violating state & possibly federal law in a public forum, nice...
                    *sigh* You must not deal with sarcasm much in your life....
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by DAL

Comment

WOW, a sworn LEO alluding to violating state & possibly federal law in a public forum, nice...
                      wow. u human being not getting a sarcasm, nice...

Comment

• Lower Option

Ok I looked at this a little further. Assuming I can't get the Magpul CTR in FDE direct from CMMG I am assuming I want SKU Number:L006 Semi-Auto Pistol Lower Receiver w/Internals and Buffer Tube.

If this is correct, help me pick some options here:

Buffer?
                        Endplate Adapter?
                        Grip-Assume I'll just replace with an Ergo in FDE....is this the one? Falcon Industries ERGO Pistol Grip AR-15 Ambidextrous Rigid Synthetic Coyote Brown? Is this the same as FDE?
                        Hammer?
                        Selector?
                        Trigger Guard?
                        Pivot Pin?
                        Gapper?
                        Accuwedge?

Also, whats a good price and place to get the Magpul CTR in FDE?

Thanks!
                        Last edited by fish4life; 02-14-2009, 07:24 AM.

Comment

I'm a business owner, I deal with sarcasm daily, I also deal with bull$h1tters daily and can spot those too...

There was no sarcasm in your statement, it was a stupid thing to write, you should really use better judgement...

You made a mistake, don't try to put this on someone else, take responsibility for your own actions...
                          Dude, get over yourself.
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by DAL

Comment

• Originally posted by FJDave View Post
                            Yeah, that 10 day waiting period for a stripped lower is ridiculous....
                            I had to wait 7 or 8 in MD for a hunk of metal
                            Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God (Matthew 5:9)

Comment

Quote from the top of the page: These Are Private Forums for Law Enforcement. We Reserve the Right to Remove Non-LEO Members, Anti-LE or Inappropriate Posts and Users Without Warning.

Go find your own forum and while you're at it look for a sense of humor too.

Comment

• And Omega, for you (per your profile) wanting to get into this fraternity, you sure do spout off a lot. If you are applying to an agency, your existence here will be easy to find for a BI. Do you want him reading about your posts here? Keep that in mind before you open your e-mouth. Have a good one, and drive safely.
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by DAL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10963 users online. 544 members and 10419 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X