Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had a chance to check out the Danial Defense M4? I've heard that they're finally hitting the street. Worth the $1500 price I've seen?

Daniel Defense is proud to announce the unveiling of their long anticipated M4 Carbine. This Rifle was engineered with the tactical professional and shooting enthusiast in mind. Built to redefine the benchmark in small arms performance, this precision-crafted firearm will perform faithfully in any Military, Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, and or Home/Personal Security environment.

" Mil. Spec. Lower Receiver with Enhanced Magazine Well
    " Mil. Spec Upper Receiver with Index Marks and A4 Feed Ramps
    " "16 4150 MP Tested, Chrome Lined, 1:7, M4 Profile Barrel
    " A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
    " Mil-Spec MP Tested Bolt and Properly Staked Gas Key
    " Daniel Defense A1.5 BUIS and Pinned "F" Marked Front Sight Base
    " Daniel Defense Omega X Rail
    " Magpul MOE Buttstock & Mil. Spec. 5 Position Receiver Extension
    " Daniel Defense Vertical Foregrip
    " Custom Daniel Defense Full-Latch 30ft Impact Plastic Case

Comment

• Originally posted by daspy21 View Post
      What are they averaging on shipping time? Anyone know?
      I've heard from others who have ordered 4+ months.

Comment

• Originally posted by WinterBoarder View Post
        I've heard from others who have ordered 4+ months.
        Do they charge you when you buy it or closer to delivery?

I only had enough for the upper.
        But I just realized I am out of ammo and will need to use a little of that money to buy ammo with. And I need the ammo like in a couple of days.
        "I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy." - unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by daspy21 View Post
          Do they charge you when you buy it or closer to delivery?
          I ordered a 16" upper from CMMG Nov 19th and they haven't charged me yet.
          Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad519 View Post
            I ordered a 16" upper from CMMG Nov 19th and they haven't charged me yet.
            WHAT???????????

YOu need to give them a call about that.
            sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

• Originally posted by zeplin View Post
              WHAT???????????

YOu need to give them a call about that.
              The web site says they won't answer any questions about orders unless they've been processed. I ordered 2 complete lowers 2 days before the upper and it took almost 2 months before I got them.
              So I figured they were just big time behind on orders.
              Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Comment

The web site says they won't answer any questions about orders unless they've been processed. I ordered 2 complete lowers 2 days before the upper and it took almost 2 months before I got them.
                So I figured they were just big time behind on orders.
                Have you emailed them? Put your Order# in the subject box and they should get back to you within a few days. Always works for me if I can't get through by phone.
                sigpic

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

• Originally posted by zeplin View Post
                  Have you emailed them? Put your Order# in the subject box and they should get back to you within a few days. Always works for me if I can't get through by phone.
                  I hadn't emailed them but I went ahead and sent one tonight. If I get any response as to wait time I'll post it.

Comment

I hadn't emailed them but I went ahead and sent one tonight. If I get any response as to wait time I'll post it.
                    Good. You ought to hear back from them in a few days. They're good folks to deal with. Sometimes things get misplaced like when my FFL faxed his info and they couldn't find it. Had that happen with another supplier too. I don't think any of them were remotely ready for this rush, but they're doing pretty goos all things considered.
                    sigpic

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

• Well I saw on AR15.com that there are several folks who ordered back in November and haven't received anything yet. From what I read it could be another 2 months or more.

On a brighter note I just got an email saying 10 more Pmags have shipped

Comment

• So jwise got us all hooked on CMMG and order
                        What is a reasonable timeline?
                        How many do these guys punch out each day?
                        2?

Comment

• I got a reply from my email to CMMG regarding my order which was placed Nov 19th. They said my order is still pending and that they will charge my card and send me an email when it is ready to go into production.
                          So almost 3 months and they haven't started building it yet. From what I read on AR15.com from CMMG its typically 10-12 week build time once they start production of your order. That was in Nov when that was posted so who knows how long now. I sure it will be worth the wait.

I figured the lowers would be harder to get seeing as that is what is regulated by the ATF. Guess I was wrong.

Comment

• Would an M16 clone with a 20 inch barrel have any accuracy qualms using the A3 removable handle upper and a F FSB vs the A2 upper and non-marked FSB?

Comment

• jwise would you stake your families safety on your cmmg?

Comment

• does anyone know if you can build an a-1 style rifle?
                                i mean if i bought a rifle-length upper from cmmg, anyone know where i could find those triangular handgaurds to fit the upper? do they make them like that?
                                "You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4534 users online. 209 members and 4325 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X