Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LE / Mil guys need a black rifle? Better jump on this one!

Just a heads up on an incredible deal!

If you are LE or Military and are able to set up an account, http://dsgarms.com/index.cfm/categor...s-complete.cfm is currently running a special on the Daniel Defense DDM4 and the DDM4 version 2 rifles. These rifles MSRP at $1399 and $1379 respectively. I have only seen them about $50 off for LE / Mil pricing. Right now you can get either of these rifles for under $1k, only $16 more than the DDXV LE price . Another very very respectable black rifle company was running a clearance special on the NON-Cold Hammer forged DDM4 UPPER ONLY for just about the exact same price as this Cold Hammer Forged COMPLETE rifle!

That isn't it! To put the icing on the cake, you also get the $250 Black Fund Card! Better get em quick while you can!

Oh, Your Welcome.
    The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

• Originally posted by Surf View Post

If you are LE or Military and are able to set up an account, http://dsgarms.com/index.cfm/categor...s-complete.cfm is currently running a special on the Daniel Defense DDM4 and the DDM4 version 2 rifles. These rifles MSRP at $1399 and $1379 respectively. I have only seen them about $50 off for LE / Mil pricing. Right now you can get either of these rifles for under $1k, only $16 more than the DDXV LE price . Another very very respectable black rifle company was running a clearance special on the NON-Cold Hammer forged DDM4 UPPER ONLY for just about the exact same price as this Cold Hammer Forged COMPLETE rifle!

That isn't it! To put the icing on the cake, you also get the $250 Black Fund Card! Better get em quick while you can!

Oh, Your Welcome.
      i think i actually started to salivate when i looked at those rifles...what i would do to have the opportunity to buy one at those prices!!

Comment

• Setting up an account is easy if you are LE / Military. After you register, you can either email them from a .gov or agency email account, or send them a copy of your credentials. Once you this is done, they will set up your account to display LE / Military pricing. Some of their prices are very very good and instead of a normal LE pricing they often give right around dealer pricing.

http://dsgarms.com/index.cfm?fuseact...lay&page_id=24
        The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

Setting up an account is easy if you are LE / Military. After you register, you can either email them from a .gov or agency email account, or send them a copy of your credentials. Once you this is done, they will set up your account to display LE / Military pricing. Some of their prices are very very good and instead of a normal LE pricing they often give right around dealer pricing.

http://dsgarms.com/index.cfm?fuseact...lay&page_id=24
          i'm doubting they will sell and ship to Canada tho... sigh...

However how is that site to order off of? looks like it has some decent equipment, i'll keep it in mind next time i make my big only LE gear purchase
          Last edited by Highwaystreets1; 12-08-2009, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Oh, Your Welcome.
            That makes me sad seeing as I just ordered a DDM4 from them about a week and a half ago at the price of $1399. Excellent deal though.

Comment

• i just wanted to thank you j wise. you really helped me. i ended up with a patrol lmt and just topped it with a aimpoint t-1. its sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCR3 View Post
                i just wanted to thank you j wise. you really helped me. i ended up with a patrol lmt and just topped it with a aimpoint t-1. its sweet!
                Glad to hear you made a GREAT choice! I'm happy to have helped you in any way!
                J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

• Received my CMMG and shot about 150 rounds through it yesterday. First impressions are great. I know everyone has asked for pictures to judge the current quality of CMMG but what images would you like in particular?

Comment

• I suppose I'd just like you to post pictures of the hex head screws on top of the carrier, and a shot of the chamber, showing how the M4 feedramps lineup.

Thanks, cadet! Now go shoot the *snot* out of that rifle!
                    J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

• $50 Lower Receivers

I saw this on another forum... I've never heard of this company and don't know about the quality of their product, but they're selling $50 forged lower receivers.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...readid=1751408

http://shop.si-defense.com/SI_Defens...%20lwr-frg.htm

Comment

• Pardon my AR ignorance, but I just picked up a Bushmaster M4 A3 LE. Came w.carrier, but as far as I can tell no rear sight. Is that normal, i.e. the rear sight is integral in the carrier, and I need to pick up a rear?

Thx.

Comment

• Yep, the rear sight is part of the carry handle.
                          You can get a multitude of different rear sights for it.
                          I shoot, therefore I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by WinterBoarder View Post
                            I saw this on another forum... I've never heard of this company and don't know about the quality of their product, but they're selling $50 forged lower receivers.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...readid=1751408

http://shop.si-defense.com/SI_Defens...%20lwr-frg.htm
                            Thanks for the info. I gave them a shot and ordered one yesterday. Unfortunately, they're back up to $350
                            -"He detested failure more than anything else, even betrayal. Betrayal required intelligence and ruthlessness, failure only stupidity or lack of concentration."
                            -Daniel Silva

Comment

• Cmmg Ar15 Mod4sa

I'm embarrassed to post these pictures because they are after 150 rounds and the gun hasn't been cleaned at all but...I know you wanted to see pictures, so here is my DIRTY gun If you want to see anything else, or something closer up, let me know..
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by cadetlinux; 12-19-2009, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Thank you all!

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you on this thread. This has been a great resource for me to learn about this new platform. Below is an AR I have been piecing together for a number of months, and has finally come together.

Specifications
                                CMMG Lower Receiver (Form 1)
                                LMT 14.5" Upper Receiver
                                Magpul CTR Stock
                                CAA-G27 G27 Tactical Grip
                                Daniel Defense Omega Rail 7.0
                                CMMG Ambi Selector
                                Magpul Winter Trigger Guard
                                Daniel Defense VFG
                                H-Buffer
                                Magpul ASAP Sling Attachment
                                LMT Full Auto BCG
                                BCMGUNFIGHTERâ„¢ Charging Handle with Mod 4 Latch (MEDIUM)
                                Troy Industries Rear Folding Battle Sight
                                AAC 51T Fast Attached Muzzle Break
                                Aimpoint Micro T-1 w/ LaRue Tactical QD Mount

Coming
                                AAC M4-2000 Suppressor (tax stamp due soon)
                                Daniel Defense Offset Flashlight Mount

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10220 users online. 501 members and 9719 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X