300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concealment holster for a G27

Can someone give me some advice on what kind of concealment holster would be best for a G27?

I like High Noon. www.highnoonholsters.com
    You will have to decide what mode of carry works best for you. In the waist, on the hip, ankle, etc. Do you have any retention requirements? I prefer an open top for concealed carry. You may not have that luxury, or may not want it. The above mentioned company makes some of the best holsters I have ever owned. I have purchased 6 holsters and a belt from them. Never been dissapointed. The one downfall is you will wait 3-6 months for your holster, but it is worth it. I just ordered another one for my .38 snubbie.
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    --Winston Churchill--

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Comment

For on duty BUG, i use a Gould & Goodrich Bootlok, laces in with the boots and velcros so you can unzip your boots still.. very secure so far...

Comment

for an off-duty rig I use a Desantis Cozy Partner.

It makes my G26 (exact same size) easy to carry anywhere in just about any type of casual dress.
        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
        8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Either a Serpa Blackhawk or an inside the pant Destantis prostealth for me.
          "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

I normally carry mine in a c-tac.
            http://www.comp-tac.com/ct_ctac.html

I also like the crossbread holster that I carry my xd in.
            http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/

I just find the c-tac a little easier to draw.

Comment

I use a Galco Summer Carry IWB for my Glock 27. Its pretty comfortable and holds the Glock securely. The only thing I don't like about it is it doesn't sit far down in my pants. The holster feels like it is going to pop out sometimes because there is so little gun below the belt.

Comment

I use a DeSantis Dual Carry IWB Holster for my off-duty Glock 26. Great holster...

http://www.desantisholster.com/032.html
                "...There are the wolves, and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy.
                Then there are sheepdogs, and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."
                LtCol. Dave Grossman (Ret. US Army Ranger)

----------------------------------------
                RIP PO Brandon Rocke (NBBS/67 PCT/70 PCT) | EOT 04/04/2009
                "...Till We Meet Again"

Comment

I use the Desantis Diehard ankle rig. I enjoy it, but some may want the additional calf strap for greater support.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2570 users online. 139 members and 2431 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X