• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JSD73
    Go on, touch it...
    • Oct 2006

Beretta Px4 Storm

never mind.................
    Last edited by JSD73; 12-21-2007, 11:55 PM.
    Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat
  • sureshot015
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2004

You are correct, that is what most people said when the Px4 Storm was released.
    Facts are meaningless, they can be used to prove anything.

Stay Safe

Comment

• SPC-1
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2007

Its not that bad. I wouldnt go out and buy one but my friend carries one. Its a swell shooting gun.
      He teaches my hands to make war,
      so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
      Psalms 18:34

Comment

• Exile
        Forum Member
        • Apr 2005

My dept. is trialling these due to the availability of the adjustable backstrap. Their theory is that females will be able to handle them better because the grip is not so large as our current Glock 17, they don't recoil as hard and are lighter.

I said most of that is a crock, but there you go...........

Comment

• 135dB
          Paper Puncher
          • Apr 2007

i had a chance to shoot one a few weeks ago. I like the way it handled and was pretty accurate. BUT, the owner of the gun (pretty inexperienced) had a major jam with the rotating barrel and slide. I really don't know the outcome or problem, but the jam was so tight we couldnt even field strip it to check it out! Has anyone heard of this happening before?
          -"He detested failure more than anything else, even betrayal. Betrayal required intelligence and ruthlessness, failure only stupidity or lack of concentration."
          -Daniel Silva

Comment

• Chewie*
            Forum Member
            • Sep 2007

The PX4 is a decent pistol in my humble opinion. Accurate, easy to maintain, and fairly easy to customize for each individual user. I've seen and heard of a few problems as far as broken extractors and numerous stoppages/misfeeds are concerned, but my own experience has been very positive. After approx 3000 rounds fired, I have yet to experience any stoppages. That being said, my experience and frame of reference are somewhat limited compared to most of you folks so take it for what it's worth.
            I bring nothing to the table.

Comment

• SOLID BLUE
              Forum Member
              • Oct 2005

The Canadian Border Service Agency has just gone to these weapons.If any CBSA guys are here, please speak up about them.

Comment

• Chewie*
                Forum Member
                • Sep 2007

Originally posted by SOLID BLUE
                The Canadian Border Service Agency has just gone to these weapons.If any CBSA guys are here, please speak up about them.
                I forgot to include that I am with the CBSA and the Storm is my duty firearm. We carry in 9mm, type D (DAO, spurless hammer, no safeties) with tritium sights.
                I bring nothing to the table.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17991 users online. 30 members and 17961 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...