300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas came early...New CCW

This is my wifes Christmas gift to me. Ain't she sweet. I had a J frame S&W for several years but sold it off a while back. I wanted another one to carry off duty. So here it is. Model 638 Bodyguard Airweight .38spl +P.

"edit having problems getting photos to work"
    Last edited by GCPD0171; 12-11-2007, 04:17 PM. Reason: fix photos

My wife bought me a Kel Tec .380 for Christmas but she wrapped it up and put it under the tree until Christmas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 37107 View Post
      My wife bought me a Kel Tec .380 for Christmas but she wrapped it up and put it under the tree until Christmas!!!

Gotta wait until Christmas...knowing it is there....Just isn't right
      "Do not be deceived:Bad company corrupts good morals."
      1 Corinthians 15:

You are the weapon, everything else is just a tool

Comment

Ok, what am I doing wrong? I've tried to copy the link to my photobucket account but all I get is a red X. It worked fine on another forum.

Comment

Here ya go:
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
          8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Originally posted by GCPD0171 View Post
            This is my wifes Christmas gift to me. Ain't she sweet. I had a J frame S&W for several years but sold it off a while back. I wanted another one to carry off duty. So here it is. Model 638 Bodyguard Airweight .38spl +P.

fixed?
            In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC

Comment

EDIT: ^^^ beat me to it

fixed.

Ok, what am I doing wrong? I've tried to copy the link to my photobucket account but all I get is a red X. It worked fine on another forum.
              Just quote either of us and see the corrected link to see how to post a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by TCON1834 View Post
                fixed?
                You will love this revolver. I have the exact same one and it should be something all L.E has in their collection. Excellent close range shooter and easily carried in all fashions. I reccomend a Desantis Prostealth inside the waist holster for a stocking stuffer also.
                "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

I carried a Model 38 for years. Then a 642 (internal hammer.)

Excellent firearms. I now carry a Kahr 9mm.
                  "Say hal-lo to my leetle frahnd!"

Comment

Definitly something I want to add to my collection.
                    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
                    8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Originally posted by TCON1834 View Post
                      EDIT: ^^^ beat me to it

fixed.

Just quote either of us and see the corrected link to see how to post a pic.
                      Thanks for the help guys. Thanks for the replies also.

Comment

Good gun...I carry a 340PD...Anyone run magnums through their 340PD (OUCH!!!)?
                        The Thousandth Man

Comment

Nice. I purchased a Model 60 some 15 years ago and still looks brand new. Put a couple rounds through it just last week.

Comment

.380 v 38spl +P

Bought my wife the KelTec .380 a year ago but I end up carrying it a lot because it's so stinking easy to throw in my pocket.

I know the reliability of these are questionable so I've been wanting a little J frame.

My understanding is the .380 round is more powerful than the .38. Is this correct?
                            "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by bigeagle View Post
                              Bought my wife the KelTec .380 a year ago but I end up carrying it a lot because it's so stinking easy to throw in my pocket.

I know the reliability of these are questionable so I've been wanting a little J frame.

My understanding is the .380 round is more powerful than the .38. Is this correct?
                              When I carry my Kel-Tec P3AT I sometimes forget it's on me (I use the belt clip). I've taken it to the range and put 200 rounds through it as soon as I bought it (brand new) and haven't had one single malfunction. They're goofy looking little guns, but I'm pretty confident in mine for off duty carry. Not to mention I shot mine pretty well. There are rumors running around our dept that they're "only good for 1000 rounds or so" then you should dispose and get another. I'm not sure what to think of that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2603 users online. 141 members and 2462 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X